Yoonmin (smut)

Yoongi and Jimin were driving home after a Christmas party. It was late and it was a long way home. They were driving a place where no building or people where in sight when the car broke down. Yoongi tried to fix it but with no use.

"What now?" Jimin asked his boyfriend and shivered. It was cold and he needed warmth.

"We call someone so they can pick the car up and help us." Yoongi said and called whoever he needed to call. Jimin could see his own breath and started to jump a little.

"They'll be here in a hour." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded. Yoongi shivered slightly too and held himself.

"It's so cold." Jimin said, holding himself.

"Do you know what they say?" Yoongi asked.

"No."

"If you're cold and are with somebody, you should take off all your clothes because the naked bodies will help heat each other up." Yoongi said and Jimin dropped his jaw.

"Are you saying we should get naked in the middle of the road?" Jimin asked confused.

"No. But we have a car and no one is around us, plus they won't be here for a long time." Yoongi said, he had wrapped his arms around Jimin's lower back. "What do you say?" Jimin bit his lip and kissed Yoongi.

"I'm saying yes." Jimin said. They moved to the backseat of the car. Jimin were lying down and Yoongi was between his legs kissing him until his lips were swollen. There wasn't much space but they did their best to help strip each other. It was cold at first but Yoongi were right, as their naked bodies were pressed against each other it created heat in the car. Jimin moaned as Yoongi kissed his sweet spot and had a hand on his member, making sure that was warm enough. Jimin started to warm Yoongi's member up too, soon they were both very warm. They kissed again, Jimin licked on Yoongi's lip asking for permission. Yoongi granted it and Jimin explored his mouth. When they pulled away Yoongi ordered Jimin to lick his fingers. When Jimin had licked them long enough, he took them out. He helped Jimin get his legs up and put his fingers in. He did his best to make sure, he was ready. When he thought that might be the time, he replaced them with his memeber. Jimin closed his eyes tightly. Yoongi waited to move. Jimin nodded and he began slowly. It got even hotter in the car as moans filled it up. Yoongi slowly speeded up the pace. He hit Jimin's sweet spot and it made Jimin moan louder.

"Yoongi baby." Jimin moaned, making a rush go through Yoongi's stomach. Yoongi took Jimin's hands and held them tightly. Yoongi moved even faster and it was like the whole car was shaking.

"Jimin." Yoongi moaned as he was close to his high. He took Jimin's member in his hand again and bobbed it. Jimin had his eyes closed as he hit his high moaning Yoongi's name. Yoongi came right after. Yoongi pulled out and placed himself on top of Jimin.

"Are you still cold?" Yoongi asked.

"Not anymore thanks to you." Jimin giggled.

"Good." Yoongi said and cuddled closer to Jimin. They lay in silence for a while, Jimin drifting a little to sleep.

"They'll be here soon." Yoongi said and cared Jimin's cheek so he opened his eyes. They helped each other get dressed and waited outside the car. Yoongi were holding Jimin as he was drowsy. On their way back Jimin fell asleep in Yoongi's arms.