Namjin (sweet)

Namjoon and Jin were walking down the streets holding hands. They began dating for a couple of months ago and they were very happy. Namjoon suddenly let go of Jin's hand and began to smile birghtly at some guy approching them.

"Hi." He hugged the guy as he said hi back. Jin knew he recognised the guy but didn't know from where. Suddenly it hit him, it was Namjoon's ex-boyfriend. The guy had a hand on Namjoon's arm and Jin didn't like it one bit. He wasn't really the jealous type but the boy broke up with Namjoon when Namjoon still loved him. It had been 8 months but still it bugged Jin. Jin cleared his throat since Namjoon didn't seem like he was going to introduce him any time soon. Namjoon turned his head and looked at Jin.

"Oh right sorry. Jackson this is Jin my boyfriend." Jackson smiled and said hello. Jin smiled dryly back and said hello too. Namjoon seemed to have caught on that was something was wrong because he said goodbye to Jackson and turned around to look at Jin.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

"No not at all." Jin said and started to walk.

"Wait." Namjoon called and ran after him. Jin continued to walk and reached his apartment. Namjoon tried to get Jin to talk but only got short replies back.

"Please babe tell me what's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"You want to know what's wrong?" Jin said not expecting an answer "I will tell you. First of all there is the fact that you let go of my hand as soon as you saw your precious Jackson. You completely forgot about me, and when he let a hand rest on your arm you didn't even blink. Tell me are you aware that he is the guy that broke your heart so much you cried for a month?" Jin had raised his voice slightly. He hadn't even noticed he was that annoyed by it.

"Are you jealous?" Namjoon asked with a slight smirk.

"Don't you dare to smile right now Kim Namjoon." Jin said in a strict voice and his smile stopped.

"You can't be mad for real." Namjoon said and realised the situation.

"Well watch me." Jin said. Namjoon was getting mad too.

"Okay but why the hell are you mad? You think I'll go back to Jackson? I am well aware that he broke my heart! But I moved passed that and so should you. I was with him for a long time so excuse me if I get happy to see a FRIEND." Namjoon stopped. Jin was shocked by the words.

"Okay so let's say you don't want to get back with him, you still didn't even offer me a glare when he was there and he put a hand on your arm and you didn't move it so excuse me if I didn't enjoy that." Jin said back.

"Okay I'm sorry I got lost talking to him and I should have introduced you I admit it. But I can't help him putting a hand on my arm I didn't even notice so why do you care?" Namjoon said. Jin almost let it be if he hadn't said that last part.

"Why I care?!? Because I love you idiot! So of course I care!" Jin said. Namjoon stopped for a second and looked at Jin.

"What?" Jin asked.

"You said you love me. You've never said that to me before." Jin realised what he had said and he wanted to take it back, not because it wasn't true but because he didn't want to tell him like that.

"I love you too." Namjoon said and smiled. Jin looked up and Namjoon pulled him into a hug. Just like that the fight was forgotton. They cuddled for the rest of the night telling each other over and over again how much they loved each other.