Taegi (sad)

As requsted here is part 2 to the last Taegi imagine :)

Taehyung sat crying on the floor for what felt like hours. When he finally got up, he realised it was late, he looked at the mark on the wall where Yoongi's fist had connected. He started to cry again and dragged himself to bed. Yoongi would never hurt him he knew that but it was scary. He was worried about Yoongi but he would hopefully come home soon. No matter how many fights they were in Taehyung wanted Yoongi to be safe. He laid in bed thinking about the fight. Yoongi was right. He didn't hate him. Not at all. He loved him with all his heart. When he finally fell asleep, the sleep didn't bring anything good. Only nightmares.
When Taehyung woke up Yoongi wasn't there. A spark of worry flew through him. He tried calling him but no responds came. When it became noon he couldn't be in his own body out of worry. He had called all of their friends but no one had seen him. Taehyung wanted to cry but he had no tears left. He went out looking for him but couldn't find him anywhere. He didn't eat. He took a shower but quickly got out again. He called Yoongi over and over. When he didn't pick up for the hundred time, Taehyung threw his phone on the bed. He kicked the bed and threw the pillows all around the room. He yelled stuff he didn't mean. When he finally came down, he plopped down on the bed. He was breathing heavy and tears were streaming down his face.

"Why?" He said to on one. He dried his tears away when he heard the front door open. He quickly got up and walked to the living room. Yoongi walked in like nothing happend. He barely spared Taehyung a look.

"Where the hell have you been?" Taehyung exclamied. Yoongi looked at with a look of "not caring".

"Out." He said and took a glass and filled water in it. Taehyung watched his every move.

"Where out?" Taehyung asked.

"On a motel." Yoongi asked simply.

"Were you alone?" Taehyung asked.

"Are you asking me if I cheated on you?" Yoongi said and took a sip of water.

"Yes."

"I didn't." Yoongi said. Taehyung looked at Yoongi to see if he was lying, when it didn't seem like he did, he decided to let it be.

"Have you any idea how worried I've been?" Taehyung asked and crossed his arms.

"No." Yoongi said and took a sip of water.

"You didn't answer my calls! I've been looking for you! I've called all of our friends!" Taehyung raised his voice.

"Why the hell do you care? It must have been the same right? I mean since I don't want you or whatever you said last night." Yoongi said dryly. Taehyung had enough.

"You know what Yoongi? I am sick and tired of this! Last night you said you don't know if you love me! Right now I need an answer I can use. Do you love me?" Taehyung said. Yoongi looked suprised, he didn't expect that. Minuts went by and Taehyung knew Yoongi knew the answer.

"No. I'm sorry but I don't." Taehyung blinked furiously though he realised it didn't suprise him. He had known for a while but wouldn't accept it. The apartment went quiet. It was like all the air got sucked out. None of them knew what to do.

"For how long?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know. Maybe a month. Maybe longer." Yoongi said. He felt like he owed Taehyung to answer his questions.

"I need to be the one to do this or I'll never be okay." Taehyung said trying to get some control back. "I'm breaking up with you." His heart ached as he said the words. He still loved Yoongi but he just wanted him to be happy and he knew he couldn't do that. He would be fine, he just needed some time.

"I'm sorry Tae. I really am." Yoongi said and Taehyung knew he meant it.

"It's okay."

"No it's not. I should've told you, not waited until it got to this. I just couldn't do it. I see how you look at me and I couldn't stand breaking that." Yoongi said and looked down.

"I knew you stopped loving me a while ago, I should've said stop." Taehyung felt just as sorry.

"I guess we both did wrong." Yoongi said. "Honestly Tae I just want to say that you were a great boyfriend but you need someone who is like you. We're too diffrent." Yoongi said and Taehyung agreed. He cursed his heart for aching.

"Thanks. You were good too." Taehyung said lost for words.

"I'll move out. This was your apartment. I'll stay over at a friend and get my stuff tomorrow." Yoongi said and Taehyung could only nod. Yoongi put on his shoes and jacket. Right as he was about to leave, he turned around and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung hugged him back and started to cry. When he pulled away he dried Taehyung's tears. He had tears in his eyes too. No matter how diffrent they were, Yoongi had great memories with Taehyung. When Yoongi left, Taehyung threw himself on the bed and decided he needed his best friend. He took his phone and called him up.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, I could really use a friend." Taehyung said and dried his eyes with his sleeve.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked worried.

"Yoongi and I broke up."

"I'll be right over with ice creme, chips, chocolate and soda. You put on a movie." Jimin said and hung up. Taehyung smiled and thanked God for such a good friend. He knew he had done the right thing, being in a relationship where none of them were happy, wasn't good. He hoped that both of them would find someone who could make them truely happy but right now all Taehyung needed was his best friend and comfort food.

I'm sorry if this sucked, I'm really not sure about this one 🙈
Also a whole other thing, I've changed the imagines so it tells if it's 'smut', 'sweet' or 'sad' but I wasn't sure about all of them so if you read an imagine and you think it's wrong catogorized please comment and tell, it would be a great help. Thank you :)