Minjoon (request) Part 4

This was requested by KayPop1234 :) This will envolve smut ^.^

"I don't want him to help me. I want you." Namjoon heard the words right away but it took him some time to understand them. Jimin wanted him. Slowly he turned around and met Jimin's eyes. Jimin was biting his lip lying in the bed.

"You want me to help you?" Namjoon asked even though he knew that what he meant. Jimin nodded and dropped his eyes to the floor. Jimin felt slightly embarresed as he saw Namjoon look at him with no sign of wanting the same. He walked closer to the bed and sat on the edge. "Jimin I-"

"No is okay, I understand. I was an omega and you're not my alpha." Jimin said feeling sad which didn't help the burning inside him.

"No Jimin is not that I just thought you had a partner." Namjoon said. Even with their late night practice, the two of them weren't the closest. It hadn't stopped him though from falling head over heals for Jimin. He just didn't know Jimin felt the same way.

"I don't because I like you." Jimin said, needing and wanting to get all his feelings on the table. Namjoon looked stunned as Jimin closed his eyes tightly and put his legs closer to his chest while whimpering. The burning was getting too much and he didn't know how long he could keep it up.
He couldn't belive the words but knew they were true. Namjoon felt happiness fill him up as Jimin liked him even with his weakness that caused him pain everyday. It meant the world to him. He was just about to say he liked Jimin too when Jimin curled himself up and closed his eyes. Namjoon knew exactly how he could show him and leaned down to kiss Jimin's cheek. Jimin responded by opening his eyes and turning his head.

"I like you too." Namjoon said. He caught Jimin's lips and it felt like a new world opened up for him.
Jimin was lying in pain when he felt something on his cheek. He realised it was Namjoon who had kissed him. He opened his eyes wide and looked at him. As Namjoon said he liked him back, fireworks of happiness exploded inside him. Namjoon leaned down and kissed Jimin's lips. It felt like getting cold water on his lips and it made the burning bearable. Namjoon moved on the bed and kissed Jimin so gently down his neck Jimin felt overwhelmed. Namjoon knew Jimin had been in pain long so he moved fast but gently. He let his hands run up Jimin's side while taking his shirt off. When it was off he kissed Jimin's stomach gently all the way up to his chest. With every kiss it made Jimin feel better, like a little cold water drop fell on his body. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of Namjoon's lips and moaned slightly when Namjoon kissed his nipples. Namjoon had his hands on Jimin's waist and it soothed Jimin. Namjoon stopped kissing all of a sudden making Jimin open his eyes. He watched as Namjoon took his shirt off and smiled slightly at Jimin. Namjoon saw Jimin's eyes shine brightly as he took his shirt off and felt so grateful for Jimin that he quickly threw the shirt to the floor and kissed Jimin's lips. Jimin felt Namjoon's hands go down to his pants and zipped them down. Namjoon pulled away and slowly took them off Jimin. He took his own pants off too, to make Jimin feel comfortable. Then he pulled a little at Jimin's underwear and Jimin helped Namjoon take them off him. He was hard so Namjoon simply leaned down and kissed his member. Jimin smiled slightly as his lips touched him and the fire was almost gone. Namjoon took his own underwear off too and he was hard too forming a knot. He moved Jimin legs and positioned himself.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked Jimin with loving eyes.

"Yes." Jimin answered, his voice sweeter than honey. Namjoon pushed himself in and Jimin sighed happily. It didn't hurt as Jimin had produced lubricant as the result of the heat. Namjoon moved slowly as he didn't know how Jimin liked it and he didn't want to hurt him either. Namjoon took a moment to take Jimin's hands in his and tangle their fingers up before he let himself enjoy the feeling of Jimin. He moaned and by instinct moved a little faster. Jimin thought he had never heard a sweeter sound than when Namjoon moaned. He speeded up and Jimin loved it. It felt better than any other feeling he had ever felt and he was filled up with happiness as the fire died and he enjoyed Namjoon inside him.