2seok (sweet/sad)

"We're here!" Hoseok and Jimin exclamied as the they walked outside the plane. Jin smiled at how cute his boyfriend was when he was excited. He walked over and kissed Hoseok on the cheek. The group of seven had decided to take a trip to Vegas for a real boys trip.
As soon as they arrived at the hotel the boys found their rooms and decided to meet downstairs fifteen minuts later. Hoseok and Jin shared a room.

"I can't believe we're in Vegas!" Hoseok exclamied, making Jin smile again.

"Me niether." Jin said. They walked downstairs to meet the others. The whole day went by with exploring the casions and a little of the city. Right before dinner they were all pretty beat and decided to meet an hour later for dinner.
Hoseok and Jin were in their room, talking a little. Hoseok wrapped his hands around Jin's stomach and kissed between his shoulder blades.

"I love you so so much." Hoseok mumbled in his ear. They had been together for six months and the love they felt was overwhelming.

"I love you too so much." Jin said and enjoyed the warm breath on his neck.

"I swear I've never been so happy." Hoseok said and tighten his grip around Jin.

"Me niether." Jin said. They stood in silence swaying from side to side when an idea hit Jin.

"Why don't we get married?" Jin asked in an uncertain voice, not quite sure how the words would be received by the other. Hoseok let go of Jin and turned him around.

"What?" Hoseok asked but both knew he had heard it perfectly.

"I know we haven't been together for that long." Jin said and grabbed Hoseok's hands "but I love you so much and I don't think I'll ever love someone as much as I love you. We're in Vegas! People do it all the time." Jin was getting excited.

"You mean it?" Hoseok asked. He didn't know what to think but figured they would get married at some point.

"Yes!" Jin said and smiled.

"Then let's get married!" Hoseok said and smiled too.

"Really?" Jin asked.

"Yes." Jin picked him up and swung him around before putting him down and kissing him.

"Okay so first we need to figure out a place. That shouldn't be hard. Then maybe some other clothes? Oh btw do you think we should tell the guys?" Jin started to plan.

"Do you wanna tell them?" Hoseok asked overwhelmed by all the questions. Jin thought for a while.

"Well they are probably going to ask why we're not coming to dinner. So I'll say we'll them! What could be better than our best friends to be there?" Jin said and Hoseok nodded.
Two hours later they were standing outside the wedding chapel. They had gotton nicer clothes and gathered their friends inside. They were standing with their foreheads resting against each others.

"I can't believe we're getting married." Jin said and smiled brightly.

"Me niether." Hoseok said. The music started to play and they intered the chapel. Both of their hearts beating fast but for diffrent reasons. They walked down arm in arm and soon they were standing in front of the priest. He began the speech but thoughts was going around in Hoseok's head: Was this right? He never imagined his wedding like this. He wanted the exciment of the planing the wedding. He loved Jin but they had only been together for six months. There was still so much they needed to figure out. Hoseok head was spinning and his thought were broken by Jin saying:

"I do." The priest turned to Hoseok and Hoseok felt like passing out. He couldn't hurt Jin but he shouldn't feel like this on his wedding day. He should be happy and his family should be there too.

"I-I'm so sorry. I can't do this." Hoseok interrupted the priest. He looked at Jin who frowned "I'm sorry." Hoseok said before turning around and running. His heart ached as he ran to a random store. He paced back and forth. He walked out and walked the streets for awhile. What if Jin couldn't forgive him? Tears whelmed up in his eyes. He knew he couldn't just get married for the fear of his boyfriend getting hurt. After finally falling down he returned to the hotel. Jin was sitting in their room.

"Jin?" Hoseok asked, his voice shaking. Jin turned around and Hoseok could see he had been crying.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked. It was a stupid question and he knew it.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. I mean sure my boyfriend just walked out on me from our wedding leaving me with our best friends. But you know I'm over it. It's Vegas after all, I just played a few games and stuff." Jin said. He tried his hardest to make it seem like it didn't bother him.

"Jin-" Hoseok said but Jin cut him off. He stood up but wouldn't look at Hoseok.

"No no honeslty I'm over it." Jin was shaking slightly. Hoseok's walked over to him. Just one touch made him calm down. The hand resting on his arm made him feel safe.

"How could you do this to me?" The hurt showed clearly in Jin's voice. Hoseok got tears in his eyes again.

"I just couldn't do it. I love you don't doubt that but I want to plan our wedding with you. I want to stay up all night talking about how fantastic it's going to be and feel the rush in my stomach as I think of it. I want not just our best friends to be there but our families. I want to be amazed as I see you walk towards me in the church." Hoseok said. "Besides there's still things we don't know about each other. We'll get married some day but right now it's too soon so let's just enjoy what we have. If you still want me." Tears fell to the floor as Jin had his head bowed. He turned around and pulled Hoseok into a hug.

"Of course I still want you. I'm sorry I pushed you to marry me. I want all of those things too." Jin said and felt truely sorry.

"You didn't push me. I said yes when I should've said no." Hoseok pulled away from the hug and dried Jin's tears away. "I love you Jin. I really do." Jin leaned in and kissed him. They stood for a while hugging each other before they decided to go to bed. They laid close in each others arms both needing the other.

"One day we'll get married I promise." Hoseok whispered to the sleeping Jin. He closed his eyes and fell asleep too.

Just a quick question :) A lot of people make comments about how some of my imagines aren't sweet when it says it is in the titel. I just wanted to ask if you want me to call it: 'Sweet', 'Sad' and 'smut'? Or any other ideas? If you want me to I'll read back the one I posted and change it :)