Vmin (request)

This is part 2 to the latest Vmin, it was requested by @PirateJunHao ^.^
Okay so I don't know if is like this in other countries too but in my country sitting at the very back in the movies is called 'the kissing row' which basically means couples take those seats so they can kiss during the movie (not that I have ever seen it happen) Is just so you don't get confused later in this imagine ^.^

Taehyung waited for friday to come with an impatient heart. Throughout wednesday he had waved a little to Jimin whenever their eyes met. He had waved shy back and Taehyung could almost see him blush. So when friday finally came and Jimin stood in the cafe waiting for him Taehyung couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"Hey Jimin, ready to go?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes." Jimin said and smiled brightly. He put his arm under Taehyung's and they walked out.

"I hope you don't mind but I thought we could go to the same restaurant and then take a cab to the movies." Taehyung said a bit neverous Jimin wouldn't like it.

"Sure that sounds good." Jimin said and smiled to Taehyung. They walked to the restaurant and got the same table as the last time. Jimin said Taehyung could order so he did. Taehyung was suprised as they ate that they could keep the conversation going. Not once did they stop talking. They finished dinner and Jimin insisted he wanted to pay so he did.

"What movie should we watch?" Jimin said as they were in the cab.

"Hm what kind of movies do you like?" Taehyung asked. He noticed that Jimin's hand were resting on the seat inbetween them and Taehyung placed his close to Jimin's.

"Well funny ones are always good but since is a date what about a romantic one?" Jimin said.

"That sounds great." Taehyung said. He moved his hand a little closer so they lightly touched. He was just about to take Jimin's hand when the cab driver told them they were there. Taehyung payed and they jumped out. They decided on the movie which of course was a romantic movie and bought something to drink. As they walked in and had to find their seats Taehyung realised it was in the back row. He looked at Jimin who smiled shy back. They sat on their seats and it was the first time Taehyung felt slightly awkward.

"I just want you to know I'm not expecting anything from you just because we sit here." Taehyung said.

"Is okay. I don't mind at all but just curious..do you not want anything to happen?" Jimin asked.

"I do! I just didn't know if you wanted it." Taehyung said awkward and slightly confused.

"I do." Jimin said. The two boys looked at each other before they both smiled and laughed.

"I'm sorry, I just really like you and I don't want to mess this up." Taehyung said.

"It's okay I like you too so I know how you feel." Jimin said. "Just know I don't mind." Taehyung smiled and nodded as the movie began. Taehyung could hardly concentrate on the movie though. He kept looking at Jimin from the corner of his eye. Slowly he put his arm around him, he could see Jimin smile before Jimin rested his head on his shoulder. Taehyung smiled too and finally started to watch the movie. It was honestly quite good and Taehyung hoped Jimin thought so too. When the movie was almost finished Jimin lifted his head and whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"I really want to kiss you so would you hate me if I did?" It suprised Taehyung a little to see him like that as he was normally to the shy side.

"I could never hate you." Taehyung whispered back. Jimin smiled and leaned closer. Taehyung put his free hand on Jimin's cheek and pulled him the last bit of way. It started off with just a quick perk but soon became a real kiss. Jimin's lips felt soft against Taehyung's and it was liked they had kissed one hundred times before. When they pulled away they were both smiling widely. Taehyung couldn't help but pull Jimin even closer and kiss him again, this time it was more passionate but just as good. They kept kissing as the movie continued. When it finished they had no idea what it ended with. They held hands as they took a cab to Jimin's apartment.

"I'm happy we sat there." Jimin said. They were close in the cab perking each others lips constantly.

"Me too." Taehyung said. He smiled and kissed Jimin again. When they reached Jimin's apartment Taehyung got out too.

"I had a really good evening." Jimin said as their fingers were interwhined and their lips close.

"Me too, I want to do it over and over again." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin gently. "Can I see you again for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Yes that would be perfect." Jimin smiled happily.

"Great I'll see you at ten." Taehyung said. He pulled Jimin closer and kissed him sweetly.

"I'll see you." Jimin said and quickly perked his lips. They let go with one hand and as Taehyung walked slowly let go with the other. Taehyung once more couldn't stop smiling as he went home. He did really like Jimin and prayed he liked him just as much.
The next day they went to get breakfast and the following nights they had a date each night and after four nights Taehyung asked Jimin to be his boyfriend. He had smiled widely and said yes. In Taehyung's heart he knew it was the best descion he had ever made and would ever make.

I hope you liked it ^.^