Sugamon (sweet)

Namjoon and Yoongi were lying on their sides on Namjoon's bed. Yoongi's hand was on Namjoon's hip, holding it tightly. Their lips moved in sync as they kissed each other passionate. Yoongi licked Namjoon's lip and he opened his mouth slightly. Yoongi explored his mouth and first pulled away when he needed air. Then he continued. By instict his hand started to travel down Namjoon's body, closer to this crotch but Namjoon took his hand and held it. He stopped kissing him and pulled back.

"I'm sorry I'm not ready to do it yet." Namjoon said and looked at him with an apologetically look.

"Is okay, I just got carried away." Yoongi said and kissed his nose.

"We should probably also get ready." Namjoon said. They were going to a party at one of Yoongi's friends. Namjoon was a tiny bit nervous as he hadn't met any of them before and most of them were either a little older or much older. He was afraid he wouldn't fit in.

"You're right." Yoongi said and perked his lips. They stood up and changed clothes. Yoongi had brought some other clothes as he didn't want to go in school in them. A little later they were on their way. Already when they pulled up to the house was the party wild. The music was banging loudly, yells could be heard and Namjoon could count at least three puking. Namjoon frowned but Yoongi didn't notice, he payed the cab driver and they got out. When they came inside Yoongi was greeted by many with both fist bump, high fives and yells. Only a few of them asked who Namjoon was. Everytime he would simply say: "Oh yeah he's my boyfriend." Namjoon wasn't completely sure, he liked that answer as he sounded a bit doll when he said it. Yoongi dragged Namjoon to the kitchen and soon he had a beer in his hand. They sat together with some of Yoongi's friends. They talked loudly, on the verge of yelling to hear each other. Namjoon wasn't asked about anything so he kept quiet. One of the guys were talking about how he had sex with a girl and it was "the best" and how she was wild and it was almost too bad it was a one night stand. Namjoon hated how he talked about the girl, like she was some meat. Then one of the guys turned around and asked about Yoongi's sex life.

"Oh you know me. I don't kiss and tell." Yoongi said which made Namjoon frown.

"Uhh that good huh?" One of them said. It was like Namjoon wasn't even there.

"Maybe." Yoongi said clearly leading them on. They hadn't done anything sexsual besides a handjob a few times. The subject moved on and Namjoon could do nothing. Yoongi seemed happy so he just sipped his beer looking around the room. The boys yelled loudly as something exciting apperntly had happend.

"I'm going outside to check his new car. You just stay here." Yoongi yelled to Namjoon. Namjoon nodded, not too interested in the car. He sat on the couch quietly when a guy decided to sit next to him.

"Hey you're a new face." He yelled over the music.

"I'm here with Yoongi." Was the only thing Namjoon said back.

"You don't look like you're having fun. I can help with that." The guy said. He looked sketchy and Namjoon's suspision was confirmed when he pulled drugs out of his pocket. "Just one sniff and you'll have the time of your life."

"No thank you." Namjoon said and got up to leave. He had finished the beer and was honestly just annoyed to be there. When he was about to walk away, the guy took a hold on his wrist and pulled him down to his lap. He put an arm around him so it was hard to move.

"Come on you're pretty and you need to relax." Namjoon could clearly smell alcohol on his breath and it made him sick. He tried to get off him.

"I'm none of your concern, that's what I am." Namjoon said, he let an elbow go to his stomach so he released the grib and got up to leave for good. He hated how Yoongi became when he was with these guys. Normally yeah he had a cold attitude, he was a bit harsh but he always cared for Namjoon. When he was with them, he tried to act cool and he treated Namjoon like he was someone, he had control over, like he was a puppy. Outside he walked pass Yoongi who was on his way in again. Yoongi stopped and looked after him.