Junghope (sweet)

Jungkook were at a christmas party with his three friends, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. He looked longing at Hoseok who were standing in the other side of the room spreading joy. He had, had a crush on him for longer than he could remember and the fact that Jimin and Taehyung were a couple in their little foursome didn't help as it only made things awkward when they started to make out. Jungkook sighed as Hoseok made them laugh, he wished he could be next to him and laugh with them. He had to look away or he thought he might just go and kiss him. After some time Hoseok finally came back to where Jungkook sat now alone since the other two were somewhere else, Jungkook didn't know exactly where.

"Hey." Hoseok said smiling.

"Hi. Do you know those people?" Jungkook asked curious.

"No, I mean I met one of the guys before but we hardly know each other." Hoseok said. Jungkook nodded, he was a little jealous of how easy going Hoseok was. He could talk to anyone where he himself was shy. Jungkook took a bite of a cookie that Jimin brought him to fill the silence.

"You have something." Hoseok said and tried to show it on himself. Jungkook tried to brush it away but missed. Hoseok moved closer and let his finger go over the crums which was in the corner of the mouth. Jungkook stopped breathing just for a second and he felt his touch long after his finger was gone.

"Thank you." Jungkook said and blushed a little. Suddenly a guy who he had talked to came over to Hoseok.

"Can I sit?" He asked and Hoseok flashed a smile.

"Sure." The guy sat down and the two of them started a conversation. Jungkook watched them talk and a knot formed in his stomach. Why couldn't he be more like the other guy? Jungkook sighed and tried to shut them out. When that didn't work he got up to find Jimin and Taehyung, not seeing the sad look that went over Hoseok's face when he left. A few minuts later he found the two lover boys. They were sitting close in the corner of the room, whispering in each others ears and sometimes kissing. Jungkook debating if he should go over to them but decided against it as they kissed again. He sighed deeply, he couldn't go home as the four of them came in the same car. He walked a little away. Maybe he could fake he was sick? It shouldn't be too hard as the knot in his stomach was getting worse at the thought of Hoseok with that guy. Suddenly someone laughed and said loudly.

"He's standing under the mistletoe, somebody has to kiss him." Jungkook looked up and there it was. A mistletoe. Everybody attention was on Jungkook and he hated how his cheeks blushed red. He heard a voice saying that he would do it and he thought he knew the voice but wasn't sure because it couldn't be right. First when Hoseok got up from his seat could he believe it. Jungkook's heartbeat speeded up as Hoseok came closer. He was so close no room was between them.

"Is it okay?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook nodded. Hoseok smiled and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's lower back and the other on his cheek. He guided Jungkook closer and finally they kissed. It felt like fireworks were going off in the distance. Their lips fitted perfectly together and moved like they had known each other for years. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Hoseok and deepen the kiss. People were cheering and making whistle sounds. When they finally pulled away they were both out of breath and their faces were flushed. People went back to their own business as they just stared at each other. Jungkook quickly let go as he thought about what he had done. He blushed madly and started to walk pass Hoseok but Hoseok grabbed his wrist and pulled him back into another kiss. Jungkook got lost in it again and felt his knees get weak. When they pulled away Hoseok didn't let go off him.

"Wait what was that for?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't you get it yet? I like you." Hoseok said smiling. Jungkook widen his eyes.

"That can't be right. Wait for how long?" Jungkook said his mind in a big chaos.

"I don't even know. Too long to not have done something about it." Hoseok said.

"I like you too." Jungkook said and looked away, his shy side showing. Hoseok laughed.

"Yeah I sort of knew that when you kissed me like that." Hoseok said. Jungkook smiled shy making Hoseok pull him into another kiss.

"So what do you say? You wanna kiss me all year around or only when there's a mistletoe." Hoseok said.

"All year around." Jungkook said smiling widely. Hoseok laughed and they kissed yet again. At the end of the night they went back, not having left the others side all night. The four of them were sleeping in the same room and just as Jungkook were drifting off to sleep he heard a little:

"Goodnight boyfriend." It made his heart flutter and he fell asleep happier than ever.

Thank you so much for 20k reads! It means a lot to me you like my short imagines ^.^