VHope (sweet)

"Come on hyung please." V said to his boyfriend J-Hope. V had finally gotton J-Hope in an amusement park the next problem was for him to do something wilder than thinking about trying some kids rides. They were currently looking up at rollercoaster.

"Ah ah no way in hell I'm going on that." J-Hope said shaking his head.

"I'll hold your hand the whole time." V begged but J-Hope shook his head again. "Please hyung for me." V did aegyo and J-Hope sighed.

"Only because you're so cute." J-Hope said. V kissed J-Hope on the cheek and took his hand and dragged him to the line. V was pretty sure J-Hope had changed his mind about a hundred times before it was their turn. They sat next to each other when they were locked in J-Hope grabbed V's hand and held on tight. He looked scared and V thought it was so cute. Normally J-Hope was the one protecting V but now the roles were switched.
The ride started and they were on their way up. J-Hope squeezed V's hand and he thought it might break but didn't say anything. When they were at the top, he could hear J-Hope whisperer something but he didn't know what. Before he could ask they went down. V felt like a thousand butterflies were in his stomach. He could hear J-Hope screaming his lungs out, and could feel his hand getting squeezed.
When the ride was over J-Hope quickly got out followed by V. J-Hope supported himself against V feeling slightly dizzy.

"Are you okay?" V asked a little worried.

"I'm good just give me a second, I thought I was going to die." J-Hope said and V couldn't help but laugh a little, he was so cute. They went to sit down on a nearby bench.

"What did you whisperer when we were at the top?" V asked curious. J-Hope looked a little embarresed.

"I prayed we wouldn't die." J-Hope said and looked down. V smiled again, he put a finger under J-Hope's chin and lifted it up so their eyes met.

"I would never let that happen." V said and J-Hope smiled.

"You wouldn't be able to control it."

"Sure I would, I'll just do ayego and then we wouldn't die," J-Hope smiled at his cute boyfriend "Or the moon rabbits would save us." V said serious. J-Hope laughed which made V smile big.

"We don't have to try the wild rides if you don't want to." V said. J-Hope kissed V on the lips because he was so sweet.

"Is okay as long as I got you to protect me." J-Hope said.

"And the moon rabbits." V said.

"Yes them too," J-Hope said and grabbed V's hand. "What do you want to try next?" V thought for a while.

"That one." V said and pointed at a blue ride. J-Hope eyes widened but he let V drag him. At the end of the day, J-Hope had a fun time and V really thought his hand might be broken or something but he didn't care as long as J-Hope was happy.