Namjin (request)

This one was requsted by @fandom_47 I hope you like it :)

Jin walked to his favourite class of the day. Not that he was all crazy about the subject, he had a whole diffrent reason. The teacher Namjoon was his boyfriend. Jin remembered how they had gotton in this position.
The first time he saw Namjoon was like a lighting striked him. Namjoon was a new teacher and he was gorgeous. He was handsome and Jin learned that he was so passionate about the subject and he found it attractive. Jin fell for him and soon started to notice that he would be extra nice towards Jin. He knew the age diffrent wasn't big but even if it was, it wouldn't matter. One day they ran into each other in the cinema. They were both alone and were going to see the same movie, so they decided to watch it together. By the end of the movie, they held hands. Namjoon offered to drive Jin home and he thanked yes. The whole ride was awkward and Jin couldn't stop thinking about what just happend. He hesitent asked if it meant anything to Namjoon. Namjoon blushed red and said yes. They talked about how dangerous it could be if anyone found out but both were willing to take the risk. They started to hang out at Namjoon's apartment and they quickly fell in love with each other. At times it was sort of fun to have to keep it a secret, it made it interesting but other times they hated it. They just wanted to be a happy couple and hold hands in the street. It had caused some nights where Jin had cried because it was hard. He even offered to drop out of school but Namjoon wouldn't have it. He would hold him until he came down and tell how much he loved him and that they were going to get through it.
Jin smiled by the thought of his cute boyfriend. He loved Namjoon with all his heart and couldn't wait to get out so they could become public. Nobody knew about his relationship which was about a year and a half long, not even his friends.
Jin walked into the class and sat down. The bell rang and Namjoon who were a little late came in. Jin tried to hide his smile. A warm feeling spread through his body as his boyfriend started to teach. The whole class Jin was captivated by Namjoon. Time flew by and the bell rang again.

"Jin if you would be so kind to stay, I need to talk to you." Namjoon said and Jin could see he was trying not to smile. The rest of the students left. Namjoon closed the door which luckly didn't have any windows. They were on the third floor so the chances for anyone to see them were slim. Jin walked to Namjoon's desk and sat down on it.

"What's up babe?" He asked and smiled. Namjoon could finally smile as he leaned in and perked Jin's lips.

"Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you." Namjoon said. Jin spread his legs so Namjoon could stand between them. He threw his arms around Namjoon's neck and Namjoon rested his on Jin's waist.

"You look really good today." Jin said.

"So do you but then again you always do." Namjoon said. It earned a sweet kiss from Jin.

"What about we skip the rest of the day and go to your place and cuddle?" Jin asked.

"Don't you want your education?" Namjoon asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sure I do. I just want you more." Jin said and smiled mischievous.

"Tonight you can have me. You are still coming home to me right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes I am." Jin said. Namjoon leaned in again and this time the kiss lasted longer. "I really wish I could do that with you out on the street." Jin said with a sad tone.

"Babe we've talked about this." Namjoon said. It hurt to see Jin so sad.

"I know. Only six months left but I just love you so much. Why should I keep my love a secret." Jin said.

"You know why. If we don't keep it a secret we'll never be together and I wouldn't be able to live without you." Namjoon said. He knew saying such things made Jin happy again.

"Well we can't have that." Jin said a little smile forming on his lips.

"You know that you're my only one, and it sucks not being able to tell the world I know that but true love is rarely easy." Namjoon said which really made Jin smile. Namjoon really meant it. Of all the relationship's he had been in, this one was something else. From day one they felt comfortable. They never ran out of conversations and whatever he wasn't good at Jin was and the other way around. It was like having missed a piece of you and then finally found it. They had talked often if there was such thing as true love and they came to the conclusion there was. Because what they felt couldn't possible just be love, it was much stronger.

"I guess so." Jin said.

"I got an idea. What about we take a weekend trip away? To another City where nobody knows us? Then we'll be able to hold hands and kiss as much as we want to and people wouldn't even care." Namjoon said excited about the thought.

"It would be perfect." Jin smiled.

"We can figure out the details tonight okay?" Namjoon asked and Jin nodded. They kissed again as the door opened. Jin quickly jumped of the table with a beating heart. Namjoon stood up and put on his teacher look.

"So I want you to take more notes if you find this class hard okay?" Namjoon said.

"Okay I'll make sure to do that." Jin said. He turned around to see another teacher who he greeted and walked out. The smile on his lips couldn't be stopped. His heart fluttered everytime he thought about a whole weekend where he didn't have to keep their relationship a secret. He had lunch which he quickly ate, as class was about to start again.
Later that day he went to Namjoon's. Namjoon had ordered Jin's favourite food as they planned the weekend. Two hours later it was all planned and they sat and talked. Namjoon was sat so Jin could be between his legs and he rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder. He had his arms around Jin and held him tightly. They talked as Jin got a text. He opened it and Namjoon read it over his head. Jin didn't care he had nothing to hide. It was one of his friends asking if he wanted to go to a party the same weekend they were going away. Jin wrote a quick no and put his phone away.

"Does it annoy you?" Namjoon asked.

"What?" Jin asked confused.

"That you're not able to go out with your friends and hook up with boys on your own age, who you wouldn't have to keep it a secret with." Namjoon asked. It was his only worry. That Jin would feel like he missed out on something because he couldn't do the same stuff as his friends.

"No. I never really thought about it. I've never been intrested in any boys on my own age, all they want is to have sex and don't really want to put in the effort a relationship takes. So no it dosn't annoy me I couldn't care less about those sort of boys." Jin said honest. Namjoon nodded even though Jin couldn't see it. Namjoon rarely felt insecure about the relationship but sometimes it striked him, that Jin was still in school and his friends would go out party and drink. They would meet boys, who they could kiss whenever they wanted. He was afraid one day Jin would be tired of keeping it a secret and leave him for another.

"Stay." Namjoon suddenly said. Jin turned his head as far as he could to look at Namjoon. Namjoon held tightly around him.

"I thought I was staying over tonight?" Jin asked confused.

"No I mean stay with me as in the relationship. Please don't ever leave me. Just stay." Namjoon said, overwhelmed by his own emotions.

"Of course babe. I'm not going anywhere. Ever. I'm forever yours no matter how hard it might be. You're worth it. We're worth it." Jin said. He kissed Namjoon's hand. Namjoon loosen his grib and turned Jin around so he could kiss his lips. It was filled with the love they felt for each other. It made Namjoon feel better. When they pulled away their foreheads rested together.

"I love you." Namjoon said.

"I love you more." Jin said.

"Not possible." Namjoon whispered. They cuddled the rest of the night and talked about the weekend. The mood got much lighter and they laughed and smiled all the time. A few years later when they got married, they still loved each other just as much.

Ahh I really don't know if you'll like this 🙈 If this is not what you wanted please let me know and I'll re-write it asap :)