Taekook (smut)

It was december 24, and Jungkook had just taken a shower. He dried his hair and put on his clothes. He walked into the livingroom that he shared with his boyfriend Taehyung. As he walked in he saw Taehyung sitting under the christmas tree with a bow on his head.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked confused.

"I'm your present." Taehyung said and smiled. Jungkook laughed, his boyfriend was the cutest.

"So what can I do with you?" Jungkook asked.

"Whatever you want." Taehyung said and licked his lips.

"Whatever I want?" Jungkook said and his eyes and smile showed what was going on in his mind. The air changed and something was in the room waiting for someone to grab it. Jungkook moved closer and Taehyung could feel the blood pumping in his body.

"In that case I want to unpack you." Jungkook said. He took a hand for Taehyung to grab. They walked into the bedroom, Jungkook leading him. He removed the bow first. Then he played with his t-shirt. He moved in and pressed their lips together. He started to work on his pants and soon they fell to the floor. Taehyung stepped out of them and following came his t-shirt. Taehyung stood in underwear. Jungkook kissed his neck and nipped his earlobe while his hand found it's way down Taehyung's underwear and teased him until he got hard, it earned a lot of moans from Taehyung. He then removed his own shirt and pants. Taehyung's eyes glowed like christmas lights when he saw his boyfriends body. Jungkook removed both of their underwear and Taehyung could only watch it happen.

"Get on the bed." Jungkook said. He might be younger than Taehyung but he was by far the most dominant. Taehyung crawled on the bed. Jungkook moved him so he lay with his legs spread. He went between them and started to suck Taehyung off. Taehyung lips parted to let out a string of moans. When Jungkook stopped Taehyung whined. Jungkook smirked and moved so he sat in the other end of the bed.

"Come here present. And bring the lube." He said in a low voice. Taehyung did as he was told. He crawled to him and gave him the lube. Jungkook put a lot on his member and helped Taehyung place himself. His face twisted slightly as it hurt a bit. When he was ready he moved slowly. They both moaned as the pleasure hit them. Taehyung caught Jungkook's lips and he slipped his tounge in when Jungkook moaned. His hands were on his shoulders and Jungkook's were on Taehyung's waist. After a while the pace wasn't quick enough for Jungkook and he longed for more.

"Faster." Jungkook said but Taehyung wanted to tease him and kept the pace. Jungkook growled. Suddenly he grabbed the others legs and did so he was lying down, somehow still inside him.

"If you don't want to do it fast, then I will." His voice was so low and made Taehyung think of all kind of things he wanted him to say. Jungkook started to thrust fast and now the moans were much louder. Jungkook took a hand to Taehyung's member and made the moans which escaped Taehyung's lips even louder. The tension in both of them were building up and they moaned each others name as they came. Jungkook pulled out and put himself down next to Taehyung.

"You're the best present I've ever gotton." He smiled. Taehyung was out of breath and could only nod. Jungkook turned his body sideways so he could see his boyfriend. Taehyung grinned slightly. Jungkook couldn't help himself and pulled his body closer so he could kiss him. Their tounges danced until they were out of breath. They pulled away and got dressed. They plopped themselves down on the couch and watched a Christmas movie.