Your choice (sweet)

So this will be special because I don't use any names so it's up to you to decide who it's about, I just thought with it being Christmas and all I would try to make it diffrent :)

It was Christmas morning and the two boys were lying in bed. They were tangled up with every free limp they had. The black-haired boy looked at the brown-haired boy with loving eyes. They had been together for five years and were very much in love. The black-haired boy kissed the brown-haired boy on the forehead.

"Do you want to go open presents?" The black-haired boy asked.

"Sure." The brown-haired boy answered. They got out of bed and headed to the living room. They sat on the floor besides the Christmas tree.

"Here baby this is for you from your best friend." The black-haired boy said and gave him a present. A while later all the presents were opened and they felt grateful for their friends and family. The brown-haired boy stood up but the black-haired stayed seated.

"Wait there's a little one in here," The black-haired said and reached for a little present under the Christmas tree. "It's for you." The black-haired said with a beating heart. He held a small box in his hand with a ring inside. First now the brown-haired boy noticed, that he had shifted so he was on one knee. His mouth dropped slightly as he realized what was going on.

"We've been together for five years, and it's been the best five years of my entire life. Never in my life did I think I would be lucky enough to fall in love with someone as beautiful as you, not just on the outside but the inside too. And never in my wildest dreams would I think such person would fall in love with me too. I am the luckiest guy on earth to have met you, no one can convince me otherwise. So, I want to ask you a question, I've wanted to ask you for the longest time but have been too scared to do so. Will you marry me?" A silent which made the black-haired uneasy fell over them.

"Please say something." The boy on his knee said when the silence started to kill him.

"I-I of course I will marry you! You're the love of my life why wouldn't I?" The brown-haired said and went on his knees too to hug him. The black-haired laughed of pure relief. When they pulled away, he put the ring on the brown-haired's hand. The brown-haired pulled the black-haired into a passionate kiss which ended with them rolling around on the floor. When they finally pulled away they were lying in each others arms.

"This is the best christmas ever!" The brown-haired boy said. The black-haired boy laughed.

"Come on we're going to be late for brunch." The black-haired said and half an hour later they left the apartment. The brown-haired kept looking at the ring and a smile formed on his lips everytime. The black-haired noticed and it made him feel happier than he had ever been. When they arrived at the brunch people were talking and having fun. They were the last to arrive and as soon as they walked in people turned around to look at them.

"So?" One of their friends asked.

"He said yes." The black-haired said and everybody cheered. The brown-haired blussed madly and his fiancé pulled him into a hug. When everything calmed down, and his cheeks wasn't red anymore, he leaned in to his other half.

"So you told everybody?" The brown-haired asked.

"They sort of dragged it out of me. I said we maybe would come, I mean if you've said no I don't think I've would have felt like coming." The black-haired explained.

"You really thought I might say no?" The brown-haired asked.

"No but I guess you'll always be a bit unsure." The black-haired admitted. The brown-haired kissed his cheek.

"Lovebirds come on get some food and tell the story. We wanna hear everything!" One of their friends said. They did as told. Right as they finished telling the story someone loudly said:

"Look snow." Everybody looked outside the window and they saw snow falling down. The brown-haired took the black-haired's hand and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"I love you." The brown-haired whispered.

"I love you too." The black-haired responded and turned the others head so he could kiss him. The brown-haired put his head on his fiancé shoulder. They spend a good amount of the day with their friends before saying goodbye and going home to celebrate on their own. The brown-haired kept telling the black-haired how much he loved him, it was really the best Christmas they had ever had.

Merry Christmas! I really hope this didn't suck! If you do like this kind of story please tell me because then I might do it on special occasions ^.^