Kookiemonster (sweet)

Jungkook were shaking in line in the airport. He never really were crazy with flying, honeslty he hated it more than anything. He had tried every possible thing to avoid this moment. Played sick, going to late to the airport. He knew he would regret it if he didn't go but the fear was much bigger than the joy. His friends and him had planned this vacation for weeks. It didn't help though that his friends was already there. Since they were a couple and wanted a little alone time before Jungkook came and because Jungkook didn't have time before, they had taken an airplane early. Jungkook had to go on the plane and his heart was beating faster than he ever imagined it could. When he came into the airplane he had gotton the seat right next to the window. He was drumming nervously with his fingers, looking out the window.

"Nervous?" A guy asked. He hadn't even noticed him sitting down next to him. Despite being nervous he couldn't help but notice how handsome he was.

"Yeah. A lot." Jungkook said. "Are you nervous?"

"A little, not much though. There's something speciel about being among the clouds which makes me calm." The guy said. Jungkook liked the way he talked but he couldn't follow what was calming about being so high up with a chance to fall to ones sudden death.

"Well being among the clouds makes me terrified." Jungkook said not sure what else to respond. The boy laughed and it made Jungkook smile. He had a wonderful laugh.

"I guess people have diffrent opinions in life." The boy said. Jungkook tilted his head slightly. He did really have an odd way to talk but Jungkook found it intresting. He wanted to talk to the boy more to hear him put words together on ways he wouldn't expect.

"I'm Jungkook." Jungkook said wanting to know what the odd boys name was.

"I'm Namjoon." The boy said and smiled. They looked into each others eyes for a while. Then the plane started to shoot forward causing Jungkook to get a shock. He grabbed Namjoon's hand not realising what he was doing. He only let go when they were up in the air. He was blushing a deep red.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said embarresed. He tried to ignore the tingling feeling in his hand.

"It's okay. I don't mind." Namjoon said, smiling. Jungkook blushed again.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you going here? To see a boyfriend?" Namjoon asked, also blushing slightly.

"I'm going on vacation with my friends but they're already there so that's why I'm here alone. What about you?" Jungkook asked curious.

"I'm going to see my friend who lives there." Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded. They started to talk, asking each other questions about each other. Jungkook completly forgot he was afraid of flying and actsually enjoyed it. When they were going to land Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's hand again out of instinct, holding it tight until the plane stopped.

"I'm sorry again." Jungkook said but he didn't blush this time.

"It's okay." Namjoon said and added "again." They got out of the plane and got their luggage. Jungkook spotted his friends and waved.

"So I guess this is goodbye?" Jungkook said not really a statement as much as a question.

"Not if you don't want it to be." Namjoon said.

"I don't." Jungkook wanted to get to know this boy.

"Let me give you my number." Namjoon said and Jungkook handed him his phone. Namjoon put his number in.

"See you then." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Yes see you." Namjoon said and turned to walk away. Jungkook gazeing after him.

"Who was that?" His friend Taehyung asked. When Jungkook came over to them.

"Namjoon. I met him on the plane." Jungkook said dreamly. The whole ride to the hotel, they kept asking questions and Jungkook only answered with short replies. He was looking forward to the vacation but he was looking even more forward to going home so he could meet the odd boy again.

Omg thank you so much for 10k reads! That's insane! I'm so happy you enjoy these short imagines :D