Junghope (sweet)

The seven boys had arrived at a cabin in the woods. Yoongi's uncle said they could borrow it so they had decided to spend a weekend there. They were had just been eating outside after setteling in. Hoseok and Jungkook had been chosen to do the dishes because they were the "love birds".

"Do you want to go for a walk after this?" Hoseok asked.

"Sure babe we can go exploring." Jungkook said and dried the plates.

"Yoongi said there's a little lake somewhere." Hoseok said. They hurried to finish the dishes, they said goodbye to the others and went out. The sun was shining harsh on them but it couldn't be too long before the sun set as they had arrived late in the afternoon.
They held hands as they walked into the forrest. They enjoyed the company of each other, talking and laughing. Only a few times they didn't speak only to enjoy nature. After a long distance of walking which seemed like forever they finally found the lake.

"Over here." Jungkook said, relieved to see that they finally found it. They ran over to it and stopped dead in their tracks. The scenery was so beautiful. Both of the boys felt amazed by it. The lake was clear, the sun bathing in it. Trees were around, like they were protecting the lake.

"I wish I had my phone." Hoseok said eager to find something to catch the beauty of this place. "Can I borrow yours?"

"I don't have mine, I left it at the cabin." Jungkook said mentally cursing himself for forgetting it. There was a wooden bridge which they walked out on.

"Do you think is a deep lake?" Hoseok asked and looked down into the lake.

"Only one way to found out." Jungkook said and had a mischievous look on his face.

"Don't you dare! There could be fish." Hoseok said.

"Only one way to find out." Jungkook said again and walked closer. Hoseok backed away, not wanting the outcome, he knew he would get.

"Please no." Hoseok said. In one quick movement Jungkook pushed Hoseok in. He splashed around until he finally got balance, the water went to his waist.

"Jeon Jungkook! You better come down here too." Hoseok yelled while Jungkook was dying from laughter. Hoseok got a chance to grab Jungkook's arm and pulled him down in the lake with him. They started to spray water on each other. They laughed loudly as they fought in the water. Hoseok somehow got a grib on Jungkook so their faces were close. They were both smiling but their smiles faded as they leaned in and kissed. It was passionate and made both of their bodies feel like electricity. Things were getting heated up when Hoseok suddenly stopped kissing and panic struck his eyes.

"What?" Jungkook asked alarmed.

"I swear I felt a fish!" Hoseok said. "Please let's get back, is getting dark too."

"Okay." Jungkook agreed. The boys fought their way out of the lake with dripping clothes. A hour later they still hadn't found the cabin. They were getting worried as it was dark now and they were starting to freeze as the evening got colder.

"We've already passed that tree!" Hoseok said growing annoyed because of the situation.

"Well if you know the way, you're welcome to take the lead!" Jungkook said back, also annoyed by it all. Hoseok didn't answer, so they just continued to walk.

"I'm cold." Hoseok said and grabbed his arms.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you in the lake." Jungkook said feeling slightly guilty.

"It's okay, it was fun." Hoseok said. He put an arm around Jungkook as he shivered too. They stopped for a second and hugged to get warmth and comfort.

"Do you think we'll find our way back?" Jungkook asked worried.

"Of course." Hoseok said. Jungkook looked at Hoseok and leaned up. Their lips met in a comfortable kiss. "Come on let's go this way." Hoseok said and held Jungkook's hand. They walked for a while when they suddenly heard a voice.

"HOSEOK! JUNGKOOK!" A voice sounded.

"It's Jin." Hoseok said. "HERE." He yelled back.

"Guys over here!" Jimin called. They could see lights coming from diffrent directions. A few seconds later they were surrounded by five other boys.

"Do you have any idea how worried we've been?" Namjoon said and looked relieved.

"Sorry we got lost." Hoseok said.

"Why are you wet?" Taehyung asked frowning.

"We jumped in the lake." Hoseok said.

"Come on let's get you inside." Yoongi said and lead the boys back. A half an hour later, they had changed clothes and were sitting with two blankets over them in front of the fire.

"I'm sorry I got us wet." Jungkook said again.

"Don't. Like I said it was fun, everything is fun with you." Hoseok said and kissed him on the cheek. They spend the rest of the night cuddeling and trying to stay warm. Later the other guys joined them and they talked until Jimin fell asleep up against Yoongi.