Kookiemonster (smut)

"No stop." Jungkook yelled in excitement. He had made fun of Rap Monster and was now being chased around in the dorm.  Lucky for them they were the only ones there so they could do whatever they wanted. They ran around the table and both of them laughed. Jungkook ran towards the couch and Rap Monster tackled him. Jungkook was lying down and Rap Monster was sitting with a leg on each side of him.

"You thought that was funny huh?" Rap Monster asked and smirked as he began tickeling him. Jungkook laughed and tried to push him away.

"Ah no stop." Jungkook laughed so hard he thought he might pee his pants. He once again tried to push him off but no such luck. Rap Monster grabbed his arms and put them over his head. Their faces was so close they could feel each others breath. Their smiles turned into something else. A look of lust came over them both. Rap Monster leaned down and let his lips brush slightly over Jungkook's. Jungkook could feel his body reacting by that small gesture. Rap Monster leaned down and now their lips connected, their tounges fought for dominace and Rap Monster won. Jungkook moaned slighty when he felt the olders hard member against him. Jungkook still had his hands over his head as they were still locked by Rap Monsters. Their bodies were pressed against each other so they could feel each reaction the other had. Rap Monster kissed down Jungkook's neck making small moans escape his lips. He started to grind against the older wanting to feel more. He put his legs around Rap Monster and pressed him down, letting their hard members press against each other.

"Not so fast. You teased me I think is my turn." Rap Monster said and took his legs away from his body. He somehow got Jungkook's close off and he slowly took his own off too. Jungkook watched every movement he made and the need for him grew stronger. Jungkook reached up to touch him but Rap Monster took his hands and put them besides his head. Their skin was touching as the oldest leaned down and started to kiss Jungkook's stomach. He kissed his hard member and Jungkook moaned. Rap Monster licked the tip and tasted the pre-cum before taking him in his mouth. Jungkook thrusted up but Rap Monster held him down. Jungkook made a sound of frustration. The older seemed to fell sorry for him because he stopped.

"Lick." He demanded and Jungkook took his fingers in his mouth. He let his tounge go around them looking at Rap Monster with a seductive look. When they were wet enough Rap Monster took them out and put them in another hole of Jungkook's. He let his fingers go in and out until he was sure it was enough. He then finally gave what the younger wanted. He pushed himself in and Jungkook closed his eyes due to the pain. Rap Monster waited for him to adjust, when he did, he moved slowly in and out.

"Please babe faster I beg you." Jungkook groaned and Rap Monster loved it. He moved faster and they were both moaning. Rap Monster took a hold of Jungkook's penis and started to pull and push in the same speed he thrusted. Jungkook lost it he, he needed something to grab and the closest was Rap Monster. His fingers went up in his hair pulling it slightly while the other hand found Rap Monsters hand which was still going fast on Jungkook's member. Jungkook was the first to come following came Rap Monster. They both were out of breath as they quickly put there clothes on knowing the others would be home soon. Rap Monster was putting his shirt on when he heard a voice.

"You two seem like you had a great time." J-Hope laughed and looked at the two boys flustered faces. Rap Monster grabbed Jungkook's hand and mumbled a "be quiet" to the laughing members.

Only two days until wings comes out! I am so excited for this album! Is going to be great :)