Taekook (smut)

Jungkook were in the shower, letting the hot water fall over his body. He washed his body and closed his eyes thinking of his boyfriend Taehyung. He thought of his smile, his eyes, his body. He thought of his low and husky voice when they had sex. He thought of Taehyung's long fingers around his member. While he thought of all of this, his hand had slipped down his body and he was pleasing himself. Little moans escaped his lips. He thought of Taehyung's lips on his lips, chest and member. He thought of Taehyung inside him and himself inside Taehyung.

"Jungkook are you alright in there?" Jungkook hadn't even noticed Taehyung walking into the bathroom. He had apperntly forgot go lock the door and he was just happy it wasn't one of the others walking in. Jungkook blushed a little.

"I'm alright. Is everything okay with you?" Jungkook tried to get the attention away from himself. He was embarresed but he also knew it was normal.

"Yeah. What are you doing in there?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing." Jungkook answered a bit too fast.

"It sounded like you were moaning." Taehyung said. Jungkook debated if he should tell him or not. He decided he might as well tell him, he was his boyfriend after all.

"I was masturbating, while thinking of you." Jungkook said his cheeks blushing a dark red. He was still hard and really needed realise.

"Why are you thinking of me, when the real deal is right here." Taehyung said and a moment later he was in the shower too. Jungkook was suprised but didn't mind. "Seems like you've already done a lot of the work." Jungkook pulled Taehyung in and kissed his lips, he wrapped his arms around his neck. Their naked bodies were close together and Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hard member. Jungkook licked on the olders lips asking for permission, Taehyung parted his lips and Jungkook let his tounge slip in. Jungkook moved so Taehyung was pressed against the wall. The water fell on them, making them wet and making the temperature even higher. Jungkook let his hand slide down Taehyung's body and down to his member. Taehyung was hard and Jungkook were playing with him. Only slightly touching it. Jungkook kissed down Taehyung's neck. Taehyung put his legs around Jungkook's waist, while being supported by the wall. Taehyung let his head fall down in pleasure when he was filled up. Their bodies moved fast and their moans kept coming.

"I love you kitten." Jungkook moaned and Taehyung loved it. Jungkook left kisses on Taehyung. The sound of moans, water falling and skin going against each other were the only things to hear for a while. The build up for Jungkook was too much and he was the first to come but Taehyung weren't there yet so they kept moving.

"Call me kitten." Taehyung moaned.

"You're so sexy kitten. I could do this all day with you." Jungkook said in a low voice. That did it for Taehyung and he came too. Jungkook put the older down.

"You're right the real deal is better." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung.

"Right? So if I'm there just tell me you want to. I could never take my hands off you." Taehyung said and licked his lips. Jungkook smiled. They washed up and got out of the shower.

"I think we should take a shower tomorrow as well and to save water we should do it together." Taehyung said and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah you're right." Jungkook agreed. The following days they went to shower together.

Ahh is getting so hard to write smut ones I feel like I'm repeating myself. I'm running out of ideas so I apoligize if they aren't so good :/
Also a quick thank you for 7k reads :D