Minjoon (smut)

Namjoon hovered over Jimin. Their lips were connected in a passionate kiss. Just a moment ago they were sitting and cuddling and now none of them had any shirts on. Namjoon kissed down his chest and stomach while his hands unbutton Jimin's pants. He took Jimin's pants off and licked the tip of his hard member. He took him in his mouth and took his sweet time, licking slowly. Jimin moaned Namjoon's name like no tomorrow.  Namjoon stopped and kissed his nipples which made Jimin moan even more. He kissed his jaw, applying pressure by pressing their crotches together.

"Do you want me?" Namjoon whispered in Jimin's ear. His low and husky voice turned Jimin on even more.

"Yes." Jimin said in a shaky breath. Namjoon smirked when hearing Jimin's voice. He took of his own remaning clothes.

"How do you wanna do it?" Namjoon whispered in Jimin's ear, hovering over him. Jimin moved impatient, honestly he just wanted to do it.

"Ride. You." Was the only two word Jimin could let out. Namjoon smirked again when he saw how Jimin couldn't lie still. Even after five years, he could still make Jimin this excited. Namjoon sat up and found the lube. Jimin grabbed it out of his hands and made Namjoon sit down against the wall. Jimin carefully put some on his fingers and continued to put it on Namjoon's shaft. He slowly put it on, and Namjoon had his head back in pleasure. When Jimin was done he placed himself. He waited before moving, as soon as he did moans filled the room. The pace was at somewhat high speed. Namjoon let a hand go over Jimin's stomach.

"You know you would look so good being pregnant?" Namjoon breathed. They both loved this sort of talk.

"Really?" Jimin moaned. Namjoon kissed Jimin's chest.

"Baby you would look amazing." Jimin put his head back in plesure.

"Tell me more." Jimin moaned. Namjoon let a hand go over Jimin's lower stomach causing a rush in it.

"They would have your beautiful face." Namjoon said and gently touched his face.

"Hopefully they would have your gorgeous laugh." Namjoon said and let a finger go over his lips.

"They would have your intelligence." Jimin said followed by a: "Touch me." Namjoon let a hand go down to Jimin's member and moved it fast which made Jimin quicken his own pace.

"Fuck baby imagine having kids who look like us." Namjoon said. Jimin could feel something twist in his stomach.

"I want to carry them." Jimin said, his head now hanging low from the pleasure.

"I would take good care of you while you were pregnant." Namjoon moaned. Jimin couldn't take it anymore and he came following by Namjoon. They both breathed heavy as Jimin laid down next to Namjoon.

"You always know what to say." Jimin said and smiled.

"I do my best." Namjoon said. They were quiet for a bit before Namjoon's eyes lit up.

"Hey Jimin let's do it." Namjoon said.

"Do what?" Jimin asked confused. Suddenly Namjoon hovered over him.

"Let's have kids." Namjoon said.

"I don't know if you listened in class but two guys can't make babies." Jimin said, he tried desperately not to let it show that Namjoon had placed his butt on Jimin's member and it felt so nice.

"I know that! But we always talk about having kids and we've been together for five years. We're getting married someday anyway." Jimin started to get just as excited when he realised what was happening "There's lots of ways to get kids these days. We can adopt or do that thing where they mix the sperm." Jimin bit his lip.

"You really want to?" Jimin asked but he knew the answer. They always did talk about it a lot so why not? Jimin wanted this just as bad.

"Yes! Do you want it?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes I really do." Jimin said. Both of them smiled brightly and Namjoon leaned down to kiss Jimin. Even though it was a little kiss Jimin moaned when Namjoon moved because of the position of his butt.

"What?" Namjoon asked confused before realising what was happening. His eyes widen before he smirked.

"Wanna celebrate?" Namjoon asked.

"A second round?" Jimin asked and bit his lip.

"A second round." Namjoon said before leaning down and kissing Jimin both of them already a bit hard again.