Yoonjin (smut)

Yoongi and Jin were sitting in the living room, they had just finished dinner and were washing the dishes. Jin were telling a story about something that happend at work.

"And then Namjoon said he wanted to go too but-"

"Are you going?." Yoongi suddenly said cutting him off. Jin sighed and looked at him.

"Did it sound like I was done talking?" Jin asked with a slight hint of dominant.

"Sorry I thought you were done." Yoongi said blushing a little. "Are you?"

"I know you're not crazy with me going because of my ex and all but-"

"He's an asshole." Yoongi said cutting him off again.

"That's it." Jin said. He smashed his lips into Yoongis. When he finally pulled away his voice was low. "Do you want to get punished? Or do you want to make it up to me?" Jin asked his boyfriend. Yoongi thought for a while honestly he was still sore some places for being punished last time so he chose the last thing. Jin picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bedroom where he put him down.

"Today you're going to please me so you'll do everything I say." Yoongi nodded. He loved when Jin took the lead. He had another way to hold himself when he did and his voice and eyes changed. Jin put Yoongi down.

"Kiss me. Touch me" He demanded. Yoongi kissed him with a fiery passion. He let his tounge go over the bottom of his lips and his hands were all over his body. They were outside the clothes and inside the clothes. Jin gave him acces to his mouth and used his very skillful tounge. Jin put his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled him closer. This went on for a quite some time before Jin pulled away.

"Strip yourself down and then me." Yoongi was quick to do so as he was anticipating this very much.

"Good." Jin said and kissed him on the cheek. Jin grabbed his hand and walked over to the bed. He laid himself down while Yoongi stood up. He had perfect view to his boyfriends body and his eyes ate him up.

"Do whatever you want to make me happy." Jin said. Yoongi got on the bed he started to kiss Jin's neck finding his sweet spot and taking extra good care of him there. He kissed his collorbone and his nipples. Jin was moaning Yoongi's name over and over. He kissed down his stomach until he came to his stiff member. He kissed the tip and let his tounge go around it.

"I said you should be nice. No teasing." Jin moaned. Yoongi kissed Jin's lips again while his hand had a tight grib around Jin's member. He moved it fast making small moans go out of Jin's lips so he slipped his tounge in. Suddenly Jin put a hand on Yoongi's and made him stop. The younger figured he was probably too close to come.

"Now baby you better make me feel better than I've ever felt before." Jin said. Yoongi smiled a smiled only Jin got to see and got the lube out. He put some on his own hard member and moaned slightly since he hadn't been touched yet. He leaned down and whispered in Jin's ear.

"Please get up on your knees." He said it nicely since he knew Jin wanted that. Jin did as he said as curiosity got the better of him. His back was against Yoongi. Yoongi took put his hands on his boyfriends hips and pushed himself in. He controlled Jin's body so everytime he thrusted in he went back and it created the best feeling for both of them. Yoongi put both of his hands on Jin's member, giving it massage and pulling it back and forth. Jin had never experienced Yoongi like this but he loved it so much and made a mentel note to himself. Jin moaned loudly but didn't care. Yoongi kissed his neck. It was almost too much pleasure at once. Jin felt like he couldn't be in his own body anymore. He let out a string of curse words. Yoongi thrusted fast and moaned with his boyfriend. Never had it been so good. Jin came first. Yoongi took a little longer so he still thrusted. Jin was overstimulating and had to support himself with his hands on the bed. Finally Yoongi came inside him. He pulled out and both of them fell on the bed, trying to catch their breath.

"Well you really did make it up to me." Jin said and looked at Yoongi.

"Yeah well I did my best." Yoongi smirked.

"You did good. Please interrupt me more often so we can do that again." Jin said and laughed.

"I will." Yoongi said. They laid a bit more before getting dressed. Leaving the dishes to next day and watching a movie.

I was actsually going to write loads of Christmas imagines but I have no ideas for them so sorry about that :/