Yoonmin (smut)

This is inspired by the MV teaser for "Blood, Sweat & Tears" I hope you like it :)

Jimin's back was pressed against the wall while his boyfriend was pressing their lips together. Jimin really didn't know how it had come to this but he didn't mind. Their lips were moving in perfect sync as their hands were touching each other all over. Their tounges danced as Yoongi pressed his body close to Jimin's.

"Yoongi hyung can you be the dominant again?" Jimin asked a bit shy. He really liked the way Yoongi would tell him what to do and how his voice changed into a husky voice.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked but Jimin could see he already agreed to it.

"Yes please hyung." Jimin said and nipped at Yoongi lips with his teeths. Yoongi moaned slightly.

"I'll do it." Yoongi said. He moved from the wall taking Jimin's hands. They were standing at the end of the bed. They weren't touching each other but the sexuel tension between them filled the room.

"Strip. Slowly." Yoongi ordered and Jimin did as he was told. He folded the clothes and put it on the floor next to him. He was already a little hard just by the thought about what was going to happen.

"Good," Yoongi said and awarded him with a kiss on the mouth. "Now take my shirt off." Jimin did as he was told. He started taking Yoongi's shirt off slowly. He folded it and put it down on the ground too. Yoongi moved closer to Jimin and whispered in his ear. "Now kiss me anywhere you like." The voice he used send shivers down Jimin's spine. Jimin leaned forward and kissed Yoongi's lips and down his neck. He went to his knees and kissed Yoongi's hard member. Jimin really wanted to take him in but knew he shouldn't.

"Stand up." Yoongi demanded and Jimin did as he was told. "Go to the bed and lie down on your back." Jimin went to the bed and got on. Yoongi went to some drawers and pulled out some things Jimin couldn't see. He came over to the bed and placed his butt right above Jimin's penis.

"Close your eyes." Jimin did as he said and could feel the older putting something over his eyes. When he tried to open them he realised he was blindfolded. The only thing he could hear was their breathing. Jimin felt his hands being moved over his head as he was tied to the bed.

"Do you trust me?" Yoongi whispered in his ear. Jimin nodded. "No answer me with words."

"Yes sir I trust you." Jimin answered.

"Good." Yoongi leaned down and kissed Jimin's plum lips before getting off. Again Jimin didn't know what was happening but he shivered from pure exciment. Some music started to play in the background.

"Tell me if it get's too much." Yoongi said in that husky voice he loved. Jimin had an idea about what was happening and sure enough not even a second later, he was hit by a flogger. He had hit on his thigh right underneath his crotch. Yoongi let the strings from it follow Jimin's body, before stopping and hitting again this time right above his crotch. Jimin moaned, the feeling going through his body, was something that couldn't be described. He held on tight to the soft fabric which connected his arms to the bed. Yoongi let the flogger touch him just slightly before hitting him on the ribs. The strings were going around his nipples and down again to his crotch where it stayed before he hit right above Jimin's now full erection. Jimin tried to pull his hand down but was stopped by the fabric. He let out a shaky breath.
Nothing happend in what seemed like forever. He thought he could hear the zipper from Yoongi's cowboy pants go down but wasn't sure. He knew he shouldn't talk but his body quivered slightly and he needed him now. Just as he was going to speak he felt Yoongi getting on the bed. He felt his legs being pushed up and two fingers went inside him. He moaned again as the third finger joined in. It went on for a while and Jimin thought he might come.

"Are you ready beautiful?" Yoongi asked and took his fingers out.

"Yes sir I'm more than ready." Jimin answered and he pushed himself in. Jimin moaned as he began thrusting. He arched his back and his plum lips parted to let out a series of moan. Yoongi thrusted faster and started to touch Jimin's hard member he let his fingers run up and down before taking it his palm. He moved it in sync with his thrust which had started to hit Jimin's sweet spot. Jimin held tight on the fabric around his hands as the plesure was almost too much. He moaned words that weren't intended to be understood. He wanted to tell Yoongi that he was going to come but his body beat him to it and his liquid was realised. Yoongi came after that. Yoongi leaned down and licked Jimin clean. He moved up and kissed Jimin's lips and Jimin could taste himself. Yoongi removed the fabric from his eyes and hands. Jimin smiled when he saw his boyfriends face and pulled him down to a hug. They stayed like that, Yoongi in Jimin's arms, until they fell asleep, exhusted.