Namjin (sad)

Everything seemed weird. It was like the sounds were far away even though they were right next to him. The colors were darker than they should be. It was raining and there were a very strong wind but Namjoon didn't feel any of it. It felt like everything went fast and suddenly he saw his boyfriend Jin. He was at home in their apartment. He was in the kitchen preparing for dinner. He was listening to music singing along to the lyric. Namjoon tried to reach for him but his hand went through him. There sounded a knock on the door. Jin turned down the music and went to open the door.

"Hello." Jin said cheerfully which was very much like Jin. Namjoon stood next to Jin.

"Are you Kim Seokjin?" The man said.

"Yes."

"You know Kim Namjoon?" Jin was finding the questions weird.

"Yes, he's my boyfriend." The man's face dropped.

"I'm sorry to inform you about this but Kim Namjoon has been found dead." Jin face dropped as well and he couldn't believe the words.

"No he's coming home soon." Jin said, his brain not wanting to accept the information.

"Sir we found this on the body." The man said and showed him Namjoon's wallet. There was a picture of Jin and himself in it. Jin's sight got blurry as he realised it. Namjoon cried too.

"I'm right here. Why don't you see me?" Namjoon asked his voice filled with all the worlds sadness. He tried to hold Jin but his hands went through him and everything went black.
Namjoon didn't know how many hours went by. Jin sat in the kitchen crying. He was holding his head in his hands. Namjoon sat next to him. Namjoon started to sing Jin's favourite song. After a while Jin got up, he went to the bedroom and placed himself on the bed. He found a picture of Namjoon on his phone. He looked at it, he didn't cry he just looked at him. Namjoon were lying next to him.

"Why did you leave me?" Jin whispered. Namjoon looked at Jin. He had never seen Jin so sad. His eyes were puffy and red. "I love you, you know? I don't think I'll ever find somebody else. You're my everything. I can't believe you're gone." Jin turned to his side, his hand dropping next to him. Without knowing his face were only inches from Namjoon's. Jin fell asleep while Namjoon watched over him, until everything went black.
The following days he only saw glimse of Jin. Jin crying. Jin sleeping. Jin just sitting, staring at nothing.
The next time he saw him was at the funeral. Jin was crying again, it seemed like the only thing he was doing. He had lost a lot of weight. The priest were talking about the life Namjoon had lived. Jin was surrounded by friends who knew them both. Most of them crying as well. Namjoon took turns looking at them. He looked at the youngest of his friends Jungkook. His face was puffy from crying. He was drying his tears, not wanting to cry. Next was Jimin and Taehyung. They were crying as well, holding each others hand for support and comfort. Hoseok were trying his best not to cry but silent tears were streaming down his face. Last was Yoongi. Namjoon could see he tried to be strong for the others but a few escaped tears went down his cheek. Namjoon's heart ached by the look of their faces. As Namjoon were crying tears with them everything went black.
He came back a bit later. They were standing outside the church talking.

"Are you sure you should be alone?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes I'll be fine. No need to worry." Jin answered. He hadn't been together with them. They all tried to handle their grief but Jin couldn't stand seeing them all together and knowing they were missing one.

"You can always call." Jimin said and gave Jin a hug. The others almost felt as they had lost two friends.

"I know. Thank you." Jin said and turned to take a cab home. When he came home, he broke down again. His body felt with anger, shocking Namjoon.

"WHY NAMJOON?!? I LOVE YOU HOW CAN I GO ON NOW?! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?! I'VE NEVER BEEN AS HAPPY AS I WERE WITH YOU." Jin yelled his heart out, pouring every emotion he had into it. Namjoon had never seen him this upset. Jin took a vase with flowers in it and threw them at the wall. It accidently hit a framed picture of him and Namjoon. Jin realised what he had done and fell to the floor. Namjoon hurried over to him, for the first time his hands didn't go through him. Instead it seemed like they were firm on his body. Namjoon were holding Jin.

"Sometimes it feels like you're still here with me. I feel your presence even though you're not here." Jin whispered. Namjoon felt endless sad. He wished he could give him a sign to tell him he was there. Without really trying one of the cabinets doors flew open. Jin looked to the kitchen. "Namjoon?" Jin asked. Namjoon concentrated hard and another door flew open. Jin eyes widen. He got an idea and hurried to find two papers. He wrote 'yes' on one of them and 'no' on the other one. He stuck them to the cabnites doors.

"Is it you Namjoon?" Jin asked. The door with a 'yes' on it flew open. Jin smiled and closed the door.

"Are you in pain?" Jin asked and the cabenit door with a 'no' flew open. Jin nodded and closed it.

"Do you feel peaceful? Can you move on to the other side?" Jin asked the same door flew open.

"Why can't you move on? Is it because of me?" Jin asked. The door with a 'yes' opened.

"I'm sorry Namjoon. You're my everything but I don't want you to not be able to move on because of me. You know I'll be fine at some point. It just hurt so much right now." Jin said and a tear rolled down his cheek. Namjoon to his own and Jin's suprise were able to dry it.

"I wish I could talk to you for real." Jin sighed. "I don't think I'll ever move on." The door with a 'no' opened.

"You want me to meet someone new?" Jin asked half suprised. The opposites door opened. Namjoon looked at Jin. He knew he had to grive right now but eventually he had to move on. Find somebody else and be happy

"Maybe I will but right now I can only think of you. I'll always love you. You'll always be in my heart." Jin said. Namjoon leaned in hoping it would work. His lips touched Jin's cheek lightly. Jin's hand flew up to his cheek.

"If I have to move on so do you. I can't move on knowing you're still here with me. You deserve peace." Jin said. No matter how much he wanted Namjoon to stay with him, he knew it wasn't right. He only wanted Namjoon to find peace. When he said these words, a bright light from the corner of the room shined. Namjoon knew only he could see it. He knew he was being granted acces to the other side. Namjoon took Jin's hand, Jin cried he knew it was goodbye. Namjoon walked to light before going in he took one last look at Jin.

"I love you Namjoon." Jin whispered.

"I love you too Jin." Namjoon answered. Jin looked to corner almost as if he had heard him. Namjoon turned and walked into the light, feeling peaceful. Jin could swear he saw a glimse of Namjoon's back before it was gone. Jin felt like a cloud had been lifted. He was still heartbroken but in all his grieve, he found some peace and he knew he would never forget Namjoon.