Sugamon/Namjin (sad/smut)

***TRIGGER WARNING***
In the end something is going to happen which is really dark so if you're very sensitive about such things, please skip this chapter. I only want you to enjoy my stories and not feel any sort of anxiety or any of such things.

"I just miss you." Namjoon said to the screen which showed his boyfriend.

"I know. I miss you too." Yoongi sighed. He had been gone for two months and had just told he was going to be gone for at least a month more. The distance were killing them both and it was getting hard.

"Can't I come over to you?" Namjoon asked desperat to see his boyfriend. Desperat to feel his lips, his touch, his presence.

"No, I don't want you to miss work. I promise just a month more and they'll give me some time off." Yoongi said. It didn't help Namjoon much. "Please try to understand babe. Is just as hard for me as it is for you."

"I know but you're better at handling things like this than I am." Namjoon whined.

"Listen I'm sorry but I promise when I come home we'll do something together." Yoongi said. Namjoon nodded with a sad look. "I have to go but I love you."

"I love you too." Namjoon answered not satisfied with the outcome. They hung up and Namjoon sighed deeply. He really missed Yoongi and he hated when he had to be away like that. If he really wanted to, he could probably tell them no and he would be with Namjoon.
A knock sounded on the door. Namjoon stood up and opened it. It was his friend Jin. He had met him in the beginning of the time where Yoongi left. They hit it off right away and became good friends.  They greeted each other and Namjoon let him in. They sat on the couch and Namjoon instantly started to complain.

"I just don't get it. He's pretty high up at work so why is he not tell them no?" Namjoon finished.

"I don't know. If it was me, I defently wouldn't leave you." Jin said and took a sip of the beer Namjoon had given him.

"I just need somebody who understand that I need them around." Namjoon said and took a sip of his own beer.

"Yeah of course and you should." Jin said. The mood in the room changed and suddenly Namjoon became painfully aware about the fact that he and Jin were sitting pretty close.

"I mean don't I deserve that." Namjoon asked captivated by Jin's eyes.

"You do." Jin said equally captivated.

"I know we talk a lot but I miss being kissed and I miss being touched. Or at least just him being around, you know?" Namjoon said and let his eyes fall on Jin's lips. Namjoon didn't know what it was. Maybe it was the beer. Maybe it was dim lights. Maybe it was frustration. No matter what it was, it made Namjoon lean just a little closer.

"I understand. You want the physical contact too as well as his precence." Jin said and leaned in too.

"Exactly. Finally someone who gets me." Namjoon whispered. Their lips so close they were brushing.

"I get you." Jin answered and let a hand slide around Namjoon.

"Yes you do." Namjoon whispered. In one hungry movement he closed the space between their lips. He swung his legs over Jin's and sat on his lap while kissing. Both of their movements were hungry and longing. Namjoon pulled at Jin's shirt and it fell to the floor. They stood up and while kissing they took Namjoon'a shirt off too and walked to the bed. Namjoon pushed Jin down on the bed and got rid of his pants. He crawled on the bed and attacked Jin's lips. They were soft against his own. Then he kissed Jin's jawline and moved on to kiss his chest. He started to hesitate just a bit but Jin turned him around so he was lying down instead. He now kissed Namjoon's lips and chest. He took off Namjoon's pants and started to kiss his fabric covered crotch. Namjoon moaned and arched his back. Jin continued to remove both of their underwear. He took Namjoon's length in his mouth and bobbed fast. They were so filled up with lust and hunger it couldn't go fast enough. Jin moved up to kiss Namjoon's lips and put Namjoon's hand on his own member. Namjoon did a good job there and soon Jin was ready. Namjoon found the lube and handed it to Jin. Jin quickly put it on and inside Namjoon. He pushed himself inside and thrusted fast. Namjoon clutched the sheets tightly. He moaned loud, the pleasure was amazing. He didn't know if it was the the fact he hadn't done it in a long time or because he was thinking about Yoongi. Jin moaned too and speeded up if possible. He took a hand to Namjoon's member and moved it in tact with his thrust. It wasn't long before they both hit their high. Jin pulled out and lay next to Namjoon. They were breathing heavy. A massive wave of guilt hit Namjoon when he realised what he had done. He sat up with his back to Jin.