Jihope (sweet)

This is based on KayPop1234 idea ^.^

Jimin sat close with his best friend Hoseok. They were holding hands as they watched a movie in Jimin's apartment. Hoseok's hand felt warm in his own and it made his heart beat madly. He had the biggest crush possibly on Hoseok and had, had it for a while now. They were extremly close and no one could compare to the friendship they had. They would skinship quite a lot and Jimin loved the skinship they shared but even so he wasn't really sure Hoseok liked him back given the fact that Hoseok was a very friendly person. He got along with about everyone and was one big smiling sun. So he enjoyed what he could get. The hand holding, the linking arms, the holding each other.

"That was a good movie." Hoseok said as the movie ended. Jimin had been so deep in thought, he had hardly noticed it ended.

"Yeah it was." Jimin smiled. Hoseok moved so he could lie his head on Jimin's shoulder comfortably. Jimin loved when he did that. It somehow made him feel like Hoseok was his.

"I'm sorry I have to go soon." Hoseok said. He had a family thing which was unfourtanly on their movie night. First friday in every month was their movie day/night.

"I guess it's has to be like that." Jimin said but would much rather have him near.

"Yeah." Hosoek said. He went quiet for a while before turning his head so he looked up at Jimin. "I have to go now." Hoseok said. Jimin nodded and was going to stand up but he felt something on his neck that made him sit down. Hoseok had planted a soft kiss on his neck. Jimin moved his head slightly away as his neck was very sensitive. He widen his eyes and felt somewhat embarresed. He could feel his cheeks go red and his mind wouldn't concentrate. He stood up together with Hoseok but nothing felt normal.

"See you tomorrow." Hoseok said and Jimin nodded.

"See you. Have fun." Jimin said and forced his best smile. Hoseok smiled back and Jimin closed the door after him. He let his fingers run over the place Hoseok kissed him. It really wasn't that he didn't like it but it felt very intense on his neck and made it pull together deep inside his stomach. Jimin tried to shake it off and went to order some dinner.
The next day they were sitting at Hoseok's apartment. Hoseok had his arm around Jimin and their heads were leaning against each others. They were watching a movie again, picking up from where they left the day before. Jimin felt a little nervous as to if Hoseok would kiss his neck again. He didn't really want it because his neck was so sensitive and because it reminded too much of being a couple. Jimin was deep in thought about this when he felt Hoseok lean down and try to kiss his neck again. Jimin reacted fast and pushed him away gently. He tried to play it off but his heart was beating extremly fast. Hoseok didn't react though so Jimin thought it worked. That was until a few minuts later. Hoseok tried again but Jimin pushed him away. He tried again but Jimin kept pushing him away. After three more times, Hoseok paused the movie. He turned his body so it was facing Jimin completly. He looked at Jimin but Jimin had a hard time looking back at him.

"Jimin, look at me." Hoseok said. Jimin slowly looked at him and Hoseok made him move so they were facing each other. "Why won't you let me kiss your neck again?" Jimin could feel his hands start to get sweaty and his cheeks were burning. Jimin let his eyes drop, he really wasn't sure he wanted to share this with Hoseok. Though he was his best friend and he did have a crush on him.

"It-it makes me aroused." Jimin admitted shy. Hoseok didn't say anything and it made Jimin worry, he shouldn't have told him. He had probably ruined everything. Then in a split second Hoseok pulled Jimin closer and attacked his neck with kisses. Jimin felt confused and as Hoseok put his arms around Jimin's body, Jimin's heart was beating fast. He was blushing madly and his mind went blank. Hoseok's lips felt so good on his neck and without knowing it he leaned his head to the side for Hoseok to better kiss it. He closed his eyes and tried not to moan. Just as Jimin thought he was about to burst Hoseok pulled away. He looked at Jimin and both of them were a little short of breath.

"You really shouldn't be shy about that." Hoseok said. He was still holding Jimin closely. "If we were together, I would kiss you all the time and there would be no need to be shy about it." Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing. If they were together.

"Hoseok I-" Jimin didn't really know what to say. His emotions were all mixed up with being confused, flustered, aroused and happy.

"I think is better I do the talking." Hoseok said with a smile when he saw Jimin's big eyes. "Jimin you're my best friend but I want you to be more than that. I have had the biggest crush on you in I don't even know how long. Please be my boyfriend?" Jimin smiled widely now. His body filled up with happiness and pushed every other emotion to the side.

"Yes Hoseok!" Jimin said. He put his arms around Hoseok's neck and moved even closer to him. "I've wanted to be your boyfriend for so long."

"I'm happy to hear that." Hoseok was smiling too. Jimin couldn't wait anymore, he had dreamed about this moment for so long. He pulled Hoseok closer and closed his eyes. Their lips met in the most wonderful kiss Jimin had ever tried. It felt so right it seemed weird they had never done it before. When they pulled away Hoseok planted a kiss on Jimin's neck just for the effect. Jimin giggled slightly as Hoseok smirked. They turned their bodies and Hoseok put his arm around Jimin's waist. Jimin put his head on Hoseok's shoulder and they interwhined their hands.

"I can't understand why we didn't figure this our before." Jimin said after some time.

"Me niether but now it dosn't matter. We're together and nothing and no one can come between us." Hoseok said. He kissed the top of Jimin's head and leaned his head against Jimin's. Never had Jimin felt so happy and content as he did together with Hoseok. With all his heart, he was happy Hoseok was the one who was going to kiss his neck, hopefully for a long time.