Yoonseok (smut)

Yoongi and Hoseok were watching a scary movie. Hoseok kept screaming and jumping even at times where it wasn't really scary. He had cuddled up to Yoongi, who tried his best to act like he wasn't scared. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's shirt and hid in his chest.

"Why does scary movies always have to be so scary?" Hoseok said and moved so he had his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi had his arm around Hoseok.

"I really don't know babe, I guess that's the whole point of these movies but don't worry I'll protect you." Hoseok looked up at Yoongi and smiled. He kissed Yoongi on the neck. The older leaned his head to the side so he had better acces. Hoseok moved so he was sitting on Yoongi's lap. They kissed and their tounges fought for dominance, Yoongi won. Yoongi let his hands slide up and down Hoseok's thighs. Hoseok pulled at the hem of Yoongi's shirt before taking it off him. He put a hand down in Yoongi's pants and started to play with his hard member. Yoongi moaned into the kiss.

"Let me make you feel good." Hoseok said. With help from Yoongi he took the olders pants off. Hoseok kissed his member through the fabric making Yoongi moan even more. Hoseok pulled his underwear down. He started to kiss his hard member, licking it a little bit before taking it inside his mouth. He bobbed his head steady. Yoongi took a hold of Hoseok's hair and pulled it.

"Fuck." Yoongi moaned enjoying every movement Hoseok made with his tounge. He thrusted slightly but was held back by Hoseok's hands. Yoongi came a little after into Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok swolled before sitting on the couch. Yoongi leaned in and kissed Hoseok's lips which tasted like himself.

"It's my turn now." Yoongi said and made Hoseok lie down on his back. He took his pants and underwear off and now he was the one kissing the others member. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and smiled before moaning. Yoongi had taken him in his mouth and opposite of Hoseok he was going slow. He wanted Hoseok to feel every lick.

"Faster please." Hoseok begged. When Yoongi refused Hoseok couldn't help but thrust a little. Yoongi wouldn't have it and held him down. He took him out and let his tounge only go slightly over the tip. Hoseok groaned of frustration.

"Baby come on." Hoseok moaned, making Yoongi smile. He quit the teasing and again took him in his mouth. He went fast this time and the room filled with Hoseok's moans. After a while Hoseok came in Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi like Hoseok swolled. They put on clothes before Yoongi lay on the couch, spreding his legs to make room for Hoseok.

"Come here." Yoongi said and Hoseok put his head on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi smiled and kissed the top of Hoseok's head. They watched the movie again. Everytime something scary happend Hoseok would hide his head in Yoongi's chest while Yoongi would say words of comfort.

Thank you so much for 9k reads! :D