Namjin (smut)

Namjoon were hovering over Jin touching him, kissing him. They had just finished dinner and thought it was time to relax and watch a movie but both of their bodies had diffrent plans. So not long after they had ended like that. Namjoon had removed Jin's shirt by this point and his lips worked excellent on Jin's body. He kissed down his stomach and sucked on his nipples. Jin moaned because of the pleasure. Namjoon kissed Jin's lips again and let a hand go down in Jin's pants and touched every inch. When Namjoon was done he took his hand out. He put all the attention into kissing Jin. The older tried to switch them around so Namjoon were lying on the bed but Namjoon resisted.

"I want to be on top tonight." Jin said but the other wouldn't have it.

"No. I want to." Namjoon said.

"You were on top last night. It's my turn." Jin said and finally got them switched around. They looked into each other eyes and it didn't seen like Jin would change his mind.

"Fine but you better make me moan." Namjoon said. Jin smiled and got to work. He removed Namjoon's shirt. He nipped at Namjoon's earlobe before moving on to kissing his nipples which he he also nipped at and used his tounge on. Little moans escaped Namjoon's lips while he moved on to kiss his crotch. He removed Namjoon's pants and went up to kiss the youngers lips once more. He let his tounge slip in his mouth when he moaned. He grinding their crotches together. Jin smirked when Namjoon had to stop kissing him to let the moans come out. Jin took off his own pants, he was already hard from the work Namjoon had done earlier. He proceeded to take Namjoon's remaning clothes off. He let his finger tips go up and down his member, it send shivers through Namjoon's body. Jin took him in his mouth and bobbed his head. It sure did make Namjoon moan, it was like sweet music to Jin's ears. When he noticed Namjoon clutch the sheets he stopped and found the lube. He put it on his member and let three fingers go inside Namjoon. He quickly made Namjoon ready. Before the younger could react Jin was inside him. He thrusted fast and Namjoon closed his eyes tightly. Namjoon moaned Jin's name which Jin was very satisfied with. Jin speeded up and held the headboard while he thrusted hard. He hit Namjoon's sweet spot and Namjoon had no control of what was coming out of his mouth.

"Fuck, Jin." Namjoon said followed by a "Shit."

"Touch me." Jin moaned and Namjoon took a hand to his member. The two boys were lost in lust and each other. As Namjoon reached his high he breathed heavy. Jin came soon after and pulled out. He plopped down next to Namjoon.

"So it seems like I made you moan." Jin said satisfied.

"Well I'm not going to lie, that was freaking amazing." Namjoon said a little bit out of himself.

"Maybe you should let me top more." Jin said.

"Maybe I should." Namjoon said already on board with the idea. They lay a bit more before getting dressed and going to the living room where they cuddled to a movie. They both fell asleep in front of the tv, exhaused but happy.

Hii so I've noticed some changes in how many reads I get and I was just wondering if is because my imagines are getting bad or because you don't get a notification? Or something else? It would be a big help to know what I can do ^.^