Kookiemonster (sweet)

Rap Monster's hand was shaking furiously before they went on stage. He was going to propose to Jungkook on stage. All the other members knew, which was a big risk since Rap Monster was afraid one of them would tell. They had been together for 4 years but Rap Monster was still unsure if he would say yes and he felt a lot of pressure since he was going to do it under a concert. He just felt like doing on stage because that's where they were the most happy. They also both realised they liked each other on stage. Jungkook had no idea but he did notice the change in the other members behavior.
They were about to go on stage when Jungkook came over to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes just excited for tonight." Rap Monster said and kissed Jungkook on the cheek. They walked on stage and started to perform. He was going to do it after a romantic song he had written himself thinking about Jungkook. The concert went fine, even though Rap Monsters heart beat didn't slow down and the butterflies in his stomach couldn't be controlled. Finally the song came, Rap Monster was clearly nervous making Jungkook worried. When the song ended Jimin ran out to get the little box with the ring. He walked in hiding the box. A light shined on Rap Monster while the other members pushed Jungkook forward. Jungkook was very confused and deep lines showed in his forehead. The other boys made so Army was quiet. A sea of Army bomb made it so the venue looked like they were among the stars. Rap Monster took a hold of Jungkook's hand. Jungkook was still very confused but didn't say anything.

"Jungkook," Rap Monster started "We have been together for 4 years and it's been the best 4 years of my life. The first time I realised that I liked you was on stage. Every romantic song I write is about you. On days I feel stressed and sad you always take care of me. You never judge me for who I am or what I do and that shows how much you love me. I try my best to make you understand how much I love you but I don't think I can make it clear enough. If I keep talking I'll never stop talking about all the ways you make me happy and all the ways I hope I make you happy or how I think you make me complete. So I'll just ask the question I want to ask you the most." Both of them had tears in their eyes including some of the other members. Rap Monster went down on one knee while Jimin gave him the box, Jimin held a mic to his mouth while he talked.

"Jungkook will you do me the honor and marry me?" Rap Monster asked his voice shaking. Tears were falling down Jungkook's face as he quietly nodded, lost for words. Army cheered as Rap Monster put the ring on Jungkook's finger. Rap Monster stood up and they hugged tightly.

"You really want to? You're not just saying that because we're on stage?" Rap Monster asked unsure.

"No I love you. I want to." Jungkook said breathless. He kissed him on the lips and Army cheered louder while Jimin said something with saving it for later. The other boys went up to congratulate them and hug them. The rest of the concert was a big celebration. When they were able to go home, Jungkook and Rap Monster lay in bed spooning.

"Tonight was the best night of my life." Jungkook said and kissed Rap Monster's hand.

"Mine too." Rap Monster said.  They fell asleep both playing the night in their heads and with a big smile on their face.