VHope (smut)

Taehyung was at a party with his boyfriend, well probably not as much as a party as a get together. They were about twenty people, just playing diffrent games and having fun. Taehyung was sitting on his boyfriend Hoseok's lap. At the moment they were all just laughing and talking. Suddenly Taehyung could feel something hard poking him on the side of his thigh. He looked down and realised Hoseok was hard, Hoseok leaned in and whispered something in Taehyung's ear. 

"Babe if you could stop moving around, that'll be great because is giving me some problems." Taehyung sat still and smiled as he got an idea. 

"Meet me in the bathroom in 3 minuts." Taehyung said, he got off his lap and went to the bathroom. A little while later someone knocked on the door, Taehyung opened it to see Hoseok, he pulled him in by his shirt. As soon as he was in and Taehyung made sure to lock the door, he pushed his boyfriend against the door. Taehyung could feel Hoseok's hard member press aginst his crotch. He made sure to press his lower body close to the olders. Hoseok moaned, giving Taehyung passage to slip his tounge in. Taehyung let his hand go down in Hoseok's underwear and started to give him a handjob. Their kiss was getting more sloppy as Hoseok couldn't hold his moans back. Taehyung let his thumb go over the tip, drying some pre-cum off. He took his hand out and while looking deeply into Hoseok's eyes, he put his thumb in his mouth, tasting his boyfriend. Hoseok could have comed right there, just looking at how sexy his boyfriend looked. Taehyung dragged Hoseok closer to himself, he walked backwards with his hands firmly placed on his boyfriends hips. When he could feel the table with the sink press against his back, he smiled and licked his lip. He let a hand slide up Hoseok's body, he took his hands and placed them on the sink, so his body was bending over. Taehyung was standing behind him, he let his hands go down to his pants and took them off him together with his underwear. He then took his own pants and underwear off. He put some water on his fingers and put them in Hoseok. When he was wet enough, he took his fingers out. He kissed Hoseok on his back while he put himself in. Hoseok put his head down and moaned again. Taehyung had placed his hands on Hoseok's waist. He loved the feeling of his boyfried around his penis, and moaned by the feeling. Hoseok looked in the bathroom mirror on the wall, he thought he never seen his boyfriend that good looking. His head was back in pleasure, his forehead was slightly sweaty. Hoseok moved his hand down and continued the handjob Taehyung had given him earlier. Taehyung hit Hoseok's sweet spot some times before Hoseok came and so did Taehyung. Taehyung pulled out and put on Hoseok's clothes and then his own. 

"Thank you for helping me with my problem." Hoseok smiled and kissed Taehyung. 

"Any time." Taehyung said as they walked to the living room. When they walked into the living room, everybody looked at them. 

"Oh there you are! We wondered where you two lovebirds went." Taehyung's best friend Jimin said. 

"There better not be any weird stains on my bed!" Yoongi the one holding the get together said. Taehyung could see Hoseok's face turn red and he knew his did the same. 

"Oh no um Tae was just helping me with a problem. That's all." Hoseok said and he knew when he started the sentence that no one would belive him. He wouldn't even believe him. 

"We were just about to play a game so sit down and join us, now that the problem is solved. We shouldn't forget their are young people among us, so let's just move on." A guy named Namjoon said. There sounded a: "Hey! I'm not that little" from a boy called Jungkook since it was him Namjoon was referring to. The two boys sat down and luckly no one brought it up the rest of the night. When they came home, they couldn't stop laughing at the whole thing before they went for a second round.