Sugamon (sweet)

Namjoon were walking down the street, when he saw his ex-boyfriend Yoongi. He hadn't seen him in a year and memories came floating back. They had been really happy together, kissing, laughing, smiling. They were perfect for each other. Then everything came crashing down. The yelling, the screaming, crying and finally the break up. Namjoon was about to turn around by the thought of the painful memories but Yoongi had already seen him.

"Namjoon?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon smiled and turned around again.

"Yoongi hi." Namjoon said.

"How have you been?" Yoongi asked. They were both a bit careful to talk to each other.

"I've been good. How have you been?" Namjoon asked. He was trying his best to not think about how much he missed him and to not think about how good he looked.

"I've been good too. I got that job I wanted." Yoongi said and Namjoon could tell how happy he was.

"Congratulations. I told you, you would get it." Namjoon said and smiled. He was truely happy for him.

"Yeah you did always support me." Yoongi said with an undertone of sadness.

"Do you maybe wanna meet up later?" Namjoon asked. He wasn't sure why he asked but he figured maybe they could be friends now.

"Um sure that'll be great. Do you still live where you use to?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah I do." Namjoon answered.

"Okay should I pick you up around six?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon nodded. Suddenly a guy came over and took Yoongi's hand.

"Hi babe I'm sorry it took so long." He kissed Yoongi on the cheek before realising Namjoon was there too. "Hi my name's Hoseok." He smiled brightly while Namjoon couldn't seem to put on a smile.

"My name's Namjoon." Hoseok smile faded a bit so Yoongi had probably told him about Namjoon.

"Nice to meet you." Hoseok said. Namjoon nodded and looked at Yoongi.

"I should probably go now. See you later?" Yoongi nodded and they said their goodbyes. Namjoon's heart were aching. He gussed he wasn't really over him.
It was almost six and Namjoon was excited but nervous. Yoongi finally arrived, Namjoon opened the door and Yoongi looked stunning. They said their awkward hellos and they were on their way. Namjoon regonized the road and realised he was taking him to a place they used to eat. Namjoon somehow felt it was a bit wrong. Yoongi had a boyfriend and this sort of felt like a date but it couldn't be. Yoongi was clearly over him and Namjoon wasn't. Namjoon felt worse and worse as they drove. When they were there Namjoon really tried to forget his feelings and the whole situation. He kept repeating the sentence: You don't like him. He dosn't like you.
They sat down and ordered.

"So how long have you and Hoseok been together?" Namjoon asked. Scolding himself for feeling bitter.

"About two months." Yoongi said and he was clearly uncomfortable. Namjoon shifted subject and they fell into a talk and soon it felt like old days. They finished eating and walked outside.

"It was really nice talking to you again." Namjoon said. It was cold outside and his breath were visible.

"It was nice talking to you too. Honestly I missed you so much." Yoongi said and the younger looked into his eyes.

"I've missed you too." Namjoon said. Something was in the air but none of them wanted to confront it.

"It took me a long time to come over you and honestly I don't think I am. I thought I was but when I saw you..everything came back." Yoongi said. He walked closer to Namjoon both knew where this was going.

"I don't think I'm over you either." Namjoon said and his breath reached Yoongi's face. Yoongi leaned in and so did Namjoon. Their lips were cold but fitted perfectly. Namjoon realised what they were doing and pulled away.

"No we can't. Yoongi you have a boyfriend." Namjoon said. His head was a mess. Thoughts going around. He had a boyfriend. They didn't work well as a couple. Why did he miss him so much. Why did he still love him.

"I don't love him like I love you." Yoongi said.

"No. Yoongi stop. Go home to Hoseok. I can't deal with the pain again. I just can't!" Namjoon turned around and walked away. He took a cab to his apartment. He sat in the couch holding his head in his hands. He felt like crying but no tears came out. He wanted to be with Yoongi so bad but not as long as he was with Hoseok. Though he did say he didn't love him on the same way. Would he leave him? And if he did would Namjoon be with him? The answer was yes. He wanted to but he was afraid their relationship would go wrong again. Suddenly a knock sounded on the door. Namjoon opened the door to see Yoongi.

"I broke up with him." Was the first thing he said.

"Yoongi we might still love each other but that dosn't mean we're good together. We fought a lot and said aweful things to each other." Namjoon said sad.

"I know. But this time it'll be better because we know that we should listen to each other. Come on Namjoon. You can't deny the love between us." Namjoon thought for a bit. He was defently going to regret it if he didn't do it.

"You're right I can't. I want to be with you too." Namjoon said. Yoongi smiled and wrapped his arms around him bringing him into a kiss. Namjoon invited him in and they stayed up all night catching up.

Thank you for 8k reads! :D