Minjoon (request)

This was requested by @bandgeekgirlygamer and will have smut in it ^.^ This one will also be a bit long as well :)

Jimin sat on a table in class waiting for it to begin. He had his back to the board talking with his friends. Then he heard someone clear his throat and he turned around to see their principle.

"Everybody quiet down." The principle said and every student sat down. "As you know you're getting a new teacher today. So I'm here to introduce Mr. Kim." Jimin now noticed someone standing behind their principle. Jimin nearly dropped his jaw. The teacher was beyond good looking and made Jimin's heart go crazy. He had plum lips that was closed in a shy smile. He was playing with his hands clearly nervous which Jimin could understand. Their principle left and Namjoon was left standing infront for a class with big eyes.

"As Mr. Lee said I'm Mr. Kim. I'm 24 years old I skipped a class as I have a high IQ, that's why I'm young. I live here in the city. Any other questions before we begin?" Mr. Kim said and Jimin decided his voice was his new favourite sound. One of Jimin's friends put a hand in the air. Namjoon pointed at him.

"I was just wondering if you're married now that you have such a high IQ, I mean girls must fall for you because everyone knows is brain that counts." Bambam said in a mocking tone. Everyone started to laugh as Bambam was always seemed like a funny guy. Jimin narrowed his eyes at Bambam as he clearly sucked all the attention in.

"That's right Bam, brain does count and that would explain why you're not getting any girls." Jimin said and everyone stopped laughing right away. Bambam stopped laughing too. Jimin was the most popular guy in school so no one dared doing something he didn't like. In all honesty Jimin was a sweet guy but at times a more nasty side would show.

"Hey calm down, it was just a joke." Bambam said not really daring to piss him off.

"Sure but it wasn't really funny and it's his first day so maybe you should give him a chance, he might not fail you for being an ass." Jimin said just to make it clear that no one should mess with Mr. Kim.

"Thank you..?" Mr. Kim said.

"Jimin."

"Thank you Jimin but I think that's enough." Mr. Kim said and smiled a little to him which made Jimin feel like he could fly. "And to answer your question I'm not married or in a relationship. No girls don't fall me and if they did I wouldn't care. I'm playing for another team. So today we're.." Mr. Kim continued talking but Jimin stopped listening. He played for another team so that meant he and Jimin played on the same plus the age diffrence weren't big.
After that class flew by and before Jimin knew it the bell rang. Jimin took his time and told his friends not to wait.

"Jimin I just wanted to say thank you, that was nice of you." Mr. Kim said and smiled to Jimin once more.

"No problem at all." Jimin smiled his most charming smile. "Though I can't imagine you being single, you're too hot." Jimin said it before he could stop it and afterwards he wasn't sure he wanted to stop it anyway. Jimin started to walk out the room purely for the effect but Mr. Kim stopped him.

"Jimin I need to stop you right there. No matter what you're thinking it can't happen. I'm your teacher, you're my student." Mr. Kim said and it hurt a little in Jimin's heart.

"Alright I'm sorry." Jimin said but not even meaning it a little bit. Mr. Kim nodded and let Jimin go probably thinking it was solved but in Jimin's mind it became a mission to seduce Mr. Kim.
The next day Jimin came into class with a lollipop in his mouth. He sucked on it as Mr. Kim came in. While the class began reading some pages in a book Mr. Kim and Jimin locked eyes. Jimin let the lollipop go out of his mouth, just slightly so his lips was just connected with it. Then he put it completely in his mouth again not breaking eye contact. He continued to do this two more times before he saw Mr. Kim breath out heavily.