Yoonseok/Yoonmin (request)

Requested by @fandoms_47 I really hope it became like you imagined :)

It was raining outside, cars were driving, people were walking, unaffected by what was going on in the apartment above. Yoongi had called an ambulance, he was crying and yelling his boyfriend's name over and over. No respond came niether would it ever come. Dead. By his own choice. Jimin had left Yoongi behind. The ambulance came, they took him and Yoongi with them. They did everything to make him breath. It was useless. Gone. Forever gone. Yoongi cried an endless stream of tears.

Yoongi opened his eyes. He was sweating madly. He looked over to the side to see his current boyfriend Hoseok. He was sleeping next to him and he was alive. Yoongi laid down again next to Hoseok as close as possible. Hoseok opened his eyes slightly.

"Is it time to get up?" He said in a horse voice.

"No not yet, go to sleep." Yoongi whispered. Hoseok nodded and pulled Yoongi closer. He held tightly around his body, making the bad memories disappear. Yoongi fell asleep again to a dreamless night.
Hoseok and Yoongi had just eaten dinner and Hoseok was currently going through some old stuff as he was cleaning their closet. Yoongi was sitting in the living room watching some tv show. Hoseok had just found a small box, it had been closed with a message to "stay out" but Hoseok hadn't thought much of it and just opened it. It was hidden all the way in the back of the closet. He took the book out and sat down on the floor. He opened the book and the first he saw was a picture of Yoongi and another boy. Hoseok looked at the boy. He was smiling bright despite the grey weather in the background. Underneath it was two names Yoongi and Jimin. Hoseok realised it was the guy Yoongi had dated before him, the one who had died three years before they met for the first time. Hoseok didn't know how he died, Yoongi never really talked about him.
Hoseok flipped another page, a new picture of the two was revealed. It was in a park, they were holding hands and laughing. Hoseok looked at Yoongi, he looked really happy. As he flipped through the pages with pictures and small notes, he almost felt like crying. He could tell how happy they had been. When he was almost at the end some paper fell out. Hoseok picked it up and started to read.

'Hi Yoongi. I don't know how to start this, how do people usually do? I guess it dosn't matter, it won't change the outcome anyway. Listen is not your fault okay? Don't think it is. You were the only person who made me think I might have a shot at life, I'm sorry it wasn't enough for me. I love you so much Yoongi, I hope you know that. I just couldn't keep going on. In school they bully me. You know only of the teasing because I never let you know more. I'm happy I moved out from my home. I'm happy I moved in with you but my parents the memory of them hitting me still lingers. I can't get it out of my head. I don't think any therapy in the world can fix that. Everyday I wake up is like going through a war just to get out of bed. I hate it. I hate myself for feeling this way. I hate myself for leaving you. I just can't see clear my world is in darkness and you're my only light but the light can't possible chase all that darkness away, is too much to ask for. So again I'm sorry for doing this but is the only way out of the darkness. My last wish will be for you to move on. I'm not saying you have to right now but eventually find someone else. Love them like you love me, then nothing can go wrong. You're perfect and someone will see that.
I guess that was it. Please don't remember me for this. Remember me for all the good times we've had.
I love you and will be watching over you. Forever yours
Jimin'

Hoseok had slightly tears in his eyes by the time he finished it. He dried them away and slowly walked to the living room. Yoongi noticed and smiled when he saw him.

"Is it giving you problems?" He asked Hoseok. Hoseok shook his head and sat down on the couch next to him. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked when he saw his boyfriends' face.