Taekook (sweet)

Taehyung and Jungkook had been together for six months. They were extremly happy together but of course there were people who hated on them. It did bother them a little but together they figured it out and felt better. Unfortunately Jungkook had been busy lately. He had two big test coming up and had to study hard for them leaving very little time for his boyfriend. It only botherd Taehyung a little bit in all honesty he just liked taking care of Jungkook while he studied. He would bring him snacks or something to drink. He would give him massage and just cuddle with him. Jungkook loved his boyfriend even more even though he had a hard time showing it. One day when Jungkook studied Taehyung came crashing through Jungkook's door to his room. Jungkook looked at him confused.

"It's something wrong?" Jungkook asked and started to search his body to see if someone hurt him.

"Yes." Taehyung said. Jungkook stood up and walked over to him.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked and frowned.

"I'm sorry we can't be together anymore." Taehyung said and looked down.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook frowned deeper.

"It's too hard! We barely have time to see each other and everybody is nagging at us anyway." Taehyung whined.

"So you'll just give up?" Jungkook asked clearly not impressed by the situation.

"I guess." Taehyung said "I'm sorry." Taehyung was about to walk pass Jungkook but Jungkook grabbed his arm and turned both of their bodies around. He pulled him into a kiss. The kiss grew passionate. Jungkook licked Taehyung's lip and Taehyung gave him acces. Their hands were all over each other. They started to move towards the bed but it came sooner than expected and they fell down on it, both started to laugh.

"Listen I don't care what you or other people say. We're not breaking up. Soon I'll have these test over with and we'll have all the time in the world." Jungkook said when they finally stopped to laugh.

"Okay well I tried." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Why would you even try to break up with me?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Because everybody just seem like they want us to and we don't have much time for each other so I'd figured if I tried breaking up with you and we did it had to be like that. You know fate" Taehyung said which didn't make Jungkook any less confused. He let his boyfriends weridness slide and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you, you werid dork." Jungkook mumbled.

"I love you too you muscular pig." Taehyung said back. They laid in bed before Jungkook said he had to get up to study again. Taehyung kissed his cheek before getting up.

"Hey you want something to drink?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook thanked yes so the older ran downstairs to get some water. When he came up he started to give him a massage. Jungkook closed his eyes and enjoyed the touch. After some time where Jungkook had done no study whatsoever he opened his eyes.

"You know what? I rather study something else." Jungkook said. Taehyung got off and looked at him weird. Jungkook let his book slide down to the floor and hovered over Taehyung.

"I'd rather study your body." Jungkook said and bit his lip before leaning down and kissing his boyfriend. When Jungkook was done studying he could have passed that test any time.