Vmin (sweet)

Tahyung and Jimin were lying in bed. Jimin's head was resting on Taehyung's chest. Their legs were tangled together and it felt like they were the only people in the world. Jimin breathed in the familiar scent that belonged to his boyfriend. He nuzzled his head into Taehyung's chest.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Jimin said and smiled.

"Me too." Taehyung hummed. He had a hand in Jimin's hair which made Jimin feel even more relaxed.

"You know we could just stay here forever." Jimin said.

"How are we going to eat then?" Tahyung asked and frowned.

"We can eat each others love." Jimin said and giggled because of how cheesy it was. Taehyung laughed with him which made Jimin's head move. They went quiet again just enjoying each others company.

"I think I'm really lucky to have found you." Jimin said suddenly all serious. He felt blessed to have Taehyung as his boyfriend.

"Funny. I think the same thing about you." Taehyung said and moved his hand to Jimin's back so if possibe they were even closer. He stroked his back gently with his fingertips.

"I know I'm sounding extremly cheesy but I feel like fate brought us together, you know? I've never felt as comfortable with someone as I feel with you. From the moment I met you I felt safe and I've never tried that before. I really love you." Jimin said and kissed Taehyung's chest.

"Honestly I feel the exact same thing. I really love you too" Taehyung said and smiled. They were really perfect together. They always got along, even when they were fighting they knew everything would be alright. It was like they were under a spell and they loved every single part of it. They were silent again breathing in each others scent.

"Oh did I tell you about what Hoseok said?" Taehyung asked.

"He's so funny." Jimin said by the mention of his name. Taehyung frowned.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Honestly he always makes me laugh." Jimin said and smiled. Taehyung pretended to be insulted and removed his hand from Jimin's back.

"Well maybe you should be with him then." Taehyung said and refused to look at Jimin. Jimin thought it was amusing and started to get up.

"Maybe I will." Jimin said and imitated his tone.

"Don't you dare." Taehyung said and pulled Jimin down. He hovered over him and showered him with little kisses all over his face.  "You're my boyfriend, nobody elses." Jimin loved it everytime his lips touched his face.

"Alright, alright. I'm yours if you're mine." Jimin laughed. Taehyung got off and layed down next to him. "But he's still the funniest guy I've ever met." Jimin said and got up to run. Taehyung chased him around their apartment. Jimin laughed loudly as they ran around the dining table and into the bedroom again. Taehyung caught up with him and tackled him to the bed. He hovered over him while tickling him. Jimin laughed so hard and tried to kick him off but to no use.

"Stop. Please stop." Jimin begged but Taehyung had no mercy.

"Does he make you laugh this much?" Taehyung asked while laughing too.

"No." Jimin said out of breath.

"Good." Taehyung said and finally let Jimin go. He layed down on his back and pulled Jimin on top of him. He hugged him tightly, while Jimin was still trying to catch his breath.

"I might be happy and laugh at his jokes sometimes but you make me happy all the time." Jimin said and leaned up to kiss Taehyung. It was sweet and contained all the love in the world.

"You make me happy too." Taehyung said when they finally pulled away.

"I know." Jimin giggled.

"Don't be cocky or I'll tickle you again." Taehyung said warning him.

"Is that so?" Jimin said laughing.

"Yes. So watch out." Taehyung said and hugged him tighter. It was getting a little late and Taehyung's stomach growled for food.

"Should we order today?" Jimin asked.

"Yes because I'm not letting you go." Taehyung said. Jimin laughed and took his phone from the nightstand which was hard since Taehyung really didn't let go. They ordered food and as soon as they were done eating it Taehyung took Jimin in his arms again, not letting go the rest of the night.