Yoonseok (sad)

Okay so this got much longer than intended. Much, much longer but I hope you enjoy it anyway ^.^

Yoongi knew something wasn't right with Hoseok and his boyfriend but no matter how many times he tried to tell his friends, they dismissed it because they thought he was jealous. Maybe he was a little jealous but he knew it was more. Him and Hoseok were friends, not "hang out friends" but more "We talk when we meet."" They first met in the collage libary and since then they had "accidently" run into each other. It was a late the first time they met and they were the only ones there. Yoongi thought Hoseok looked cute and Hoseok must've thought the same thing because he started to talk to him. Soon they started to meet up at the liabry and learned a lot about each other and Yoongi fell for him. That was when he learned that Hoseok had an older boyfriend. Yoongi knew right away something was off because Hoseok didn't smile his breathtaking smile as he talked about him. Instead his eyes flickered and he seemed to get nervous. Yoongi had tried to get to know more about their relationship but Hoseok would always shift subject or suddenly become busy. Yoongi hated not knowing what was going on. Sometimes he would see Hoseok getting picked up and get into a car and he knew he left to be with him. Whoever him was. It made him sick to the stomach but it wasn't jealously. He knew it wasn't.
One day he walked to a store nearby the collage, he had just gotton inside the store when he saw Hoseok and immediately smiled. That was until another figure showed up. He put his arms around Hoseok's stomach and kissed his cheek. Yoongi felt like throwing up this time from jealousy. Yoongi observed their every move. Hoseok smiled but it was a smile he only saw when Hoseok talked about his boyfriend. It was a smile full of sadness. Yoongi decided to let them be and walked futher in the store avoiding them. When he had bought his things, he walked outside to see Hoseok standing next to a car. His boyfriend were putting the groceries in the back. Hoseok looked up and locked eyes with Yoongi. Hoseok smiled bright and it felt like the Hoseok he knew. Unfourtanly his boyfriend noticed. Before Hoseok could react his boyfriend pulled him in and kissed him roughly. Yoongi knew he tried to make a point so he decided to leave. He walked passed them even though it made him feel like shit but maybe his friends were right. Maybe he was only jealous. It was a lie and he knew it. When he looked back Hoseok's boyfriend shoved him into the car and Hoseok looked so sad. It was hard to believe he ever smiled. Yoongi wasn't sure, he prayed he was wrong, but it looked a lot like a shadow grabbing the others arms roughly and shaking him while yelling. Yoongi felt with anger but he wasn't sure what to do. It could just be him who couldn't see clearly. After all it was dark and he was standing a bit away. He turned to walk away, then he turned to walk back but the car wasn't there anymore. He sighed and walked to the collage. Yoongi was up all night trying to figure out what to do. He decided to the only thing that made sense to him and that was confront Hoseok. He saw him in the afternoon and walked over to him.

"We need to talk." Yoongi said leaving no room for saying no.

"Okay." Hoseok said. Yoongi knew Hoseok knew why. Hoseok said goodbye to his friends and followed Yoongi to an empty classroom. Yoongi noticed Hoseok was wearing a long sleeve despite the fact it was warm outside.

"What I saw last night, did I really see it? Or was it just the dark playing tricks?" Yoongi asked with crossed arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Hoseok said refusing to meet Yoongi's eyes.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. The fact that your boyfriend grabbed your arms and were shaking you." Yoongi tried to keep his voice in control but he could feel his blood boil because of the anger he felt.

"It must've looked like that for you but that's not what happend. Now I really need to go." Hoseok said and walked for the door but Yoongi blocked the way.