Jikook (request)

This was requested by @KayPop1234 ^.^ I'm not use to write first person so I'm not sure how I did ^.^

Jungkook P.O.V

I hid behind a tree in the park as the boy sat on a bench. Not many people were in the park as this time as it was early in the morning. Slowly I peaked behind the tree, I qucikly took a picture of the boy before he could see me. I once overheard someone call him Jimin but I rarely called him that in my head  Only a few times had I written it down on a piece of paper and put hearts around it but that always made me feel a tad too creppy. It was bad enough I stalked him and took pictures of him. I knew it was creepy but I had done it forever and now it would be weird to talk to him. The boy stood up and walked on the little path which would lead him to his favourite cafe. I walked a long way behind the boy as I knew the way by heart. I admired the boy's back as he walked with music in his ears. The way his hands sometimes would make small movements in sync with the music. The way he kept his head up and looked at the morning sky. The way his footsteps seemed so light on the ground. As the boy reached his favorite cafe and went into to buy his morning coffee I went in too and took a table in the corner away from him. I was still able to see him here. It reminded me of the first time I saw the boy. We had been sitting at the exact tables but it was evening at the time. I felt blinded by the boy's beauty and since then a obsession had formed. When I gotton home that day I just couldn't forget the boy's smile. Something about him captured me and kept me trapped. So the next day I returned to the cafe in hope to see the boy again. I took a picture of him the second night hoping it would capture his beauty. Then I followed him home and ever since then I just couldn't stop no matter how sorry or guilty I felt.

After the boy finished his coffee, he walked out and I followed him. As we walked I admired his outfit for the day. He wore cowboy jeans that suited his legs perfectly. It was somewhat cold outside so he was wearing a beanie and a long sleeve with a jacket. He wasn't tall but his beauty was immeasurable. I decided to take a quick photo on my camera before turning away from the path he had taken. I had to go home as I had a class soon. When I reached my apartment I warmed up some bread in the oven while I opened my computer. I put the pictures from the morning over on the computer and printed them out on photo paper. I neatly cut them out and took a book out. I turned the pages until I reached the right date. I glued the pictures in and let my hand run along his figure on the picture. I could hear from the kitchen my food was ready and so I went out to eat. A hour later I sat in a boring class I couldn't care less about. I thought about the boy and without realising I started to draw his face on my notepad. I knew every feature of his face. I drew him smiling as that was one of my favorite things he could do. The way his eyes were smiling with his mouth always made my heart flutter. Suddenly the bell rang and it startled me slightly. I hadn't even noticed the class was over. I decided to go to the park in case he would come by there. In the park I sat on the same bench he had only some hours ago. I scrolled through my pictures on my phone which mainly contained the boy. I was completely lost in them when I heard a voice.

"Can I sit next to you?" A soft voice sounded. I looked up and saw the boy looking at me. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel my palms starting to sweat.

"Sure." I said and moved a little.

"It's a wonderful day, isn't it?" The boy said. His voice was just as nice as you would expect from such a beauty.

"Yeah it is." I said. My heart was beating way too fast but I couldn't deny it felt good talking to him.

"I've seen you before." The boy suddenly said. I widen my eyes as my palms started to sweat from a whole new reason. "You go to the same cafe as me." He continued and I sighed realived.

"Yeah I think I've seen you there too." I said hoping my inner creeper didn't show.

"You think?" The boy asked with a smile I couldn't quite decode.