Namjin (sweet)

Namjoon and Jin's child Jaehyun ran to Namjoon and sat on his lap while yelling.

"Hey dad! Tell me a story! Please!" He looked so cute it made Namjoon laugh.

"Okay, okay first of all son calm down." Namjoon said as Jin walked into the living room with their little girl Nari.

"What's going on?" Jin asked as he sat down. Nari was only six months old but she was already beautiful.

"Jaehyun wants me to tell him a story." Namjoon said to his husband. Jaehyun was almost five years old and he was the cutest kid in the world.

"What kind of story do you want to hear?" Namjoon asked Jaehyun.

"I want to hear how you and dad met." Jaehyun exclamied.

"You really like that story huh?" Jin laughed. They had told it at least twenty times but Jaehyun really loved it.

"Is the best story." Jaehyun said.

"Okay I'll tell you again." Namjoon said.

"The first time I lay eyes on your dad, I knew I had to make him mine."

Namjoon was in the park rollerskating for the very first time in his life. He had promised his friend that he wanted to go rollerskating with him on a double date but he really needed practice. He was suppose to meet with his friend but he was running late so he had started on his own.
He was rolling a little and really thought he had the hang of it but he started to ride down on a path which was going slightly down and was losing control. He was yelling desperat for people to get out of the way and his arms were flapping around in the air with a shoe in each hand. He didn't know how to stop and he only just saw a glimse of a guy before he felt himself crashing into him. There was a lot of grunting as they landed and the shoes went flying.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?" Namjoon said and looked at the boy. He was absolutely breathtaking. His hair was brown and was styled so it showed his face perfectly. His lips were plum and..twisted in pain.

"My arm. It hurts a lot." The boy said. Namjoon quickly moved away, they had landed on grass but they had also landed on the boys arm. Namjoon quickly sat up, the boy didn't seem to be able to move his arm without his face twisting even more in pain.

"You need to go to the hospital, come on I'll help you." Namjoon said. He quickly took his rollerblades off and helped the boy stand up. He grabbed his shoes and quickly put them on.
"I'm really sorry I couldn't control the rollerblades." Namjoon said as they walked to get a cab.

"Is okay I was listening to music and I was looking on my phone." The boy said. "By the way my name's Jin."

"My name's Namjoon." He answered. Namjoon looked at Jin as they walked, he became more and more beautiful for every step they took. They quickly got a cab and got inside. Luckly the hospital wasn't far.

"Don't worry I'll be there for you the whole time." Namjoon said, he felt extremly guilty.

"If you have other plans that's okay." Jin said and smiled. It only made Namjoon like him even more.

"No is fine, I would cancel them if I did. This is all my fault." Namjoon said. They went quiet until they reached the hospital. Namjoon helped Jin out careful not to hurt him. As they walked in Namjoon's phone started to ring.

"I need to take this real quick. Can you help him fill the information out?" Namjoon asked the lady behind the disk, she nodded and Namjoon answered his phone.