Jihope (sad)

Jimin and Hoseok and their five friends had decided to rent a cottage for a weekend. They had just settled in Jimin and Hoseok shared a room since they were boyfriends. The two of them were cuddled up on the bed making out. Hoseok let his tounge slip in Jimin's mouth and hovered over him. Things were getting heated when their names were called by Jungkook.

"WHAT?" Hoseok yelled so they could hear him downstairs.

"DINNER." Jungkook yelled back. The two boys sighed.

"Maybe tomorrow." Jimin said.

"Yeah." Hoseok answered. They both knew after dinner they were going to hang out with the others. They walked downstairs and sat down to eat. As they predicted they spend the night with the others and when they were going to bed they were too tired to do anything. They kissed goodnight and fell asleep.
Hoseok woke up coughing madly. It was hot in the room, hotter than it should be. When he fianlly opened his eyes, the room was filled with smoke. He was sweating madly, he looked over to his side but Jimin wasn't there. Someone busted in, making Hoseok jump.

"There's a fire!" Jungkook yelled, he grabbed Hoseok's arm. "Come on is spreading." It was clear Jungkook was panicking slightly. He dragged Hoseok out of the room.

"Wait Jimin, he wasn't there." Hoseok said and tried to go back.

"Don't worry, I think he's outside." Jungkook said and dragged Hoseok again. It was getting hotter by the second and now flames had reached the upstairs too. They ran out of the house as the flames swallowed up the downstairs. They saw the other members down on the street, someone had called for a fire truck and the fire men ran to the house.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked when they reached them. He had an arm around Taehyung as Taehyung seemed really freaked out.

"Yeah we're fine." Jungkook said, it was nice getting the fresh air but Hoseok didn't notice. People were everywhere as they stood outside. They had gathered to see the burning house. Despreatly Hoseok was trying to find Jimin, he heard people call his name but he didn't know how to respond.

"Hoseok!" Someone said loudly, Hoseok realised it was Yoongi.

"What?" Hoseok said not paying attention.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

"I can't find Jimin." Hoseok said. He coughed while looking around until he realised Jimin wasn't out yet. Hoseok's heart slowly sank to his stomach. "He's still in there." Hoseok whispered and before anyone could react he was running towards the house. Firemen was trying to grab his arms but he ducked them. He coughed so much that he thought his inside might come out. Some of the flames had been put out but it was still hot and sweat broke out again.

"JIMIN!!" Hoseok yelled as loud as he could before coughing again.

"Hoseok." A small voice sounded from the the kitchen which was placed in the back of the house.

"Jimin? I'm coming." Hoseok yelled again. He fought his way towards the kitchen. The flames were much more violent there as the firemen hadn't reached it yet Hoseok yelled as he burned himself. It stung like hell but Hoseok hardly noticed. He kicked the door up to the kitchen and saw Jimin curled up in the corner, looking weak. There was many flames and the smoke was strong. Hoseok ran to Jimin barely avoiding the flames and carried him bridal style.

"Hoseok." Jimin whispered almost unconscious.

"I'm here Jimin, don't be afraid." Hoseok said and carried him out of the kitchen. A fireman had reached them now and qucickly guided them out safely. The other boys ran to them as Hoseok carried Jimin, he felt dizzy and could barely walk anymore. Some of the ambulance men came running and tried to take Jimin out of Hoseok's arms but Hoseok resisted crying and yelling.

"Hoseok stop, he's safe now, let him go." Namjoon said putting a hand on Hoseok's arm. Hoseok let go and they hurried him to the ambulance. Everything seemed blurry to Hoseok and he felt even more dizzy than and before he knew it the ground came closer with dangerous speed and then nothing.
Hoseok woke up feeling exhausted. He looked around where he saw Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Hey, how are you?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok noticed they were in a hospital.

"Where's Jimin?" Hoseok asked instead of answering. He made the bed go up so he was sittting.

"He's fine, he's in another room." Yoongi said "You both breathed in a lot of smoke."

"What you did Hoseok. It was really brave but incredible stupid." Namjoon said.

"I know but Jimin is my everything. I couldn't lose him." Hoseok said and got tears in his eyes.

"Is okay." Yoongi said the two boys leaned down and hugged Hoseok tightly. They had both been scared that they were going to lose Hoseok and Jimin. The three boys were sitting and hugging when they heard a voice from the door.

"Hoseok." The three boys looked towards the door, they saw Jimin standing being supported by Jungkook and Jin, Taehyung stood behind them. Hoseok started to cry futher when he saw Jimin. It resulted in Jimin crying too and the others helped get Jimin on the bed so they could hug each other.

"Come on let's give them some space." Jin said and they left the room.

"I was so afraid." Jimin said into Hoseok's shoulder.

"Me too." Hoseok said. He pulled away from Jimin so he could look at him.

"I can't believe you did that for me." Jimin said and held Hoseok's hand. "You could have died."

"I didn't care. To be honest I didn't think much as I ran, first when I was inside the house did I realise what I was doing and.. Jimin you could have died and I don't know how I would ever go on without you." Hoseok said. Jimin leaned in and kissed Hoseok gently on the lips.

"You hurt yourself." Jimin said when they pulled away. Jimin was looking at Hoseok's arm and Hoseok followed his look. He had a bandage on his arm.

"I burned myself while getting to you." Hoseok explained "But don't worry about it, it dosn't hurt. All I care about is we're together."

"I'm really lucky to have you." Jimin said and kissed Hoseok again. "My boyfriend and hero."

"I prefer angel." Hoseok laughed together with Jimin. It felt good to laugh considering everything that just happend.

"I love you so much my angel" Jimin said.

"I love you too." Hoseok answered, it was really cheesy but none of them carried. The other boys came in again and they spend the day resting and talking. Though something felt diffrent, experiencing something like that something was bound to change. It was hard for them to begin with but the bond between them all became more profound and stronger especially between Jimin and Hoseok.