Namjin (request)

I really hope you like it, it turned out to be harder to write than I thought it would be ^.^ Is my first time to write feminine Jin so I really hope I got it right :)

Namjoon had decided today was the today he was going to ask Jin out on a date. He had had a crush on him for some time now but never really has the courage to ask him out. They only had one class together but it was enough for Namjoon to like him.

"Come on just do it." Namjoon's friend Yoongi said as Namjoon looked longing at Jin through the cafeteria.

"I will." Namjoon said but stayed in place.

"Oh. My. God. I'll graduate before you ask him out." Yoongi complained.

"Okay okay I'm going." Namjoon said and stood up. With unsure steps he walked to Jin.

"Hi Jin." Namjoon said as he reached his table. Jin looked at him and send a flashing smile.

"Hey Namjoon. What brings you to this table?" Jin said. His legs was crossed and he placed his hands folded on his lap.

"I was just wondering if you want to go on a date with me?" Namjoon asked.

"I would love to." Jin said and smiled.

"Um great I'll pick you up at seven tonight?" Namjoon said relieved.

"Yes I can't wait." Jin said. Namjoon smiled and hurried back to his own table but not before hearing Jin say."I need to find the perfect outfit."

"He said yes!" Namjoon said to Yoongi.

"Told you he would." Yoongi said. The bell rang and they said goodbye and headed to their classes.
At seven Namjoon pulled up in a cab to Jin's house. He rang the doorbell, his heart was beating fast as he was waiting. When Jin fianlly opened the door Namjoon was slightly suprised to see how he looked. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some tight light blue pants. He was wearing mascara and if Namjoon wasn't mistaken lipgloss. His nails were neatly made with nail polish in the same color as his pants. In all honesty he looked good but he wasn't really expecting that.

"Hi you look great." Namjoon said and smiled.

"You really think so?" Jin asked and looked down at himself.

"Yes." Namjoon answered.

"You're too sweet." Jin said and grabbed his jacket. They walked to the cab where Namjoon opened the door for him. Jin crawled in and Namjoon followed.

"So what have you planned for us today." Jin said as they drove.

"I thought we could go for dinner and then a walk in the park." Namjoon said.

"Sounds perfect." Jin said. "By the way you look quite handsome yourself." Jin continued and let a hand slide down Namjoon's arm.

"Thank you." Namjoon said. A few minuts later they were inside a restaurant sitting down. The restaurant were somewhat dark but on the table there was a candle lighting up their faces with a warm feeling.

"You like music right." Jin said more of a statement than a question. "I'm sorry is because I've seen you in the halls and outside of school you always have headphones in."

"Well is true, I love music a lot." Namjoon said and smiled. "Do you like music?"

"Yes I love music! I always listen to it when I'm at home. I can't go a day without it." Jin said. The food came and they started to eat. "What else do you like?" Jin asked and carefully dried his mouth with a napkin.

"I like to read too. I've recently read Norwegian Woods by Haruki Murakami. A lot of people say is just another love story but is so much more than that." Namjoon said his eyes glowing.

"I can tell you like reading. Maybe you would read me a story sometime." Jin said and tilted his head slightly to the side.

"Yeah I would like that." Namjoon said. Their eyes locked until Jin looked away blushing.

"This taste good." Jin said and took another bite and to change subject. Namjoon agreed and they kept talking. After they finished eating Namjoon payed for the meal and they drove to a park not far away, not stopping talking for one second.
As they arrived in the park it was getting dark and Jin wrapped his arm under Namjoon's. They walked in silence enjoying the quiet night. Namjoon looked at Jin and could see he was cold. He took his jacket off and put it over him.

"Thank you." Jin smiled. He let a hand slide behind his ear to remove some hair.

"No problem I wouldn't want you to catch a cold." Namjoon said as they sat down on a bench. Jin crossed his legs and rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder as they looked on the stars.

"Aren't the stars beautiful?" Jin said.

"They are but I would much rather look at you." Namjoon said. He really thought Jin was the most beautiful person alive. He was diffrent than he thought he would be. He was more feminine but Namjoon liked him like that.
He could see Jin blushing even as the dark was setteling. He looked like he was going to say something but instead of words a high pitch scream came out and he jumped up.

"I swear a spider just touched me." Jin whined. Namjoon tried to hold in a laugh as he thought Jin looked extremly cute.

"Maybe we should get you home, is getting late." Namjoon said. Jin nodded and put his arm under Namjoon's. They got a cab and drived home making small talk. As they reached the front porch of Jin's house Jin looked at Namjoon.

"Can I ask you why you decided to ask me out?" Jin suddenly asked.

"Well I know we only have one class together but I always noticed you and I wanted to get to know you you better." Namjoon said and smiled slightly. "And now I know you better."

"And I'm not as you thought I would be am I?" Jin said and looked down. "I know a lot of people get suprised when they're with me, I just thought that maybe you wouldn't mind."

"Hey I don't mind. Jin I had the best time today." Namjoon said softly and walked closer, he intetwined their fingers. "You're beautiful inside and out. I like you exactly for who you are."

"You really mean that?" Jin said and a little smile crept on his lips.

"Yes I still like you just as much as I did before." Namjoon said and lifted Jin's chin up with a finger. "I might even like you better." Namjoon slowly leaned in and Jin finished the distance between them. While they were kissing Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck while Namjoon placed his hands on his hips. The kiss lasted for a long time and felt perfect.

"I like you too." Jin said when they pulled away, Namjoon smiled at him.

"Sit with me in the cafeteria tomorrow?" Namjoon asked.

"Is a date." Jin said. They kissed again which was just as perfect.

"See you tomorrow beautiful." Namjoon said as they let go.

"See you tomorrow handsome." Jin answered and smiled before going inside. Namjoon had a smile plastered on his face all the way home. While lying in bed he couldn't stop thinking about Jin, he was truely amazing, he loved the way Jin didn't try to hide how he was even if people would judge him. Namjoon was proud that such an amazing person had chosen to like him and that was his last thought before be fell asleep dreaming about Jin.