Vmon (sad)

Taehyung sang along with the song on the radio. He was driving through a forrest as the snow was falling around the car. He had been out of town to visit his parents and couldn't wait to get home and cuddle with his boyfriend. He cheerfully sang along to 'Last Christmas' when his boyfriend called, he turned down the music and slowed down as he answered the call and put it on speakerphone.

"Hi honey." Taehyung answered cheerfully.

"Hey babe. I just wanted to know how far you are because I want to have dinner ready when you come home." Namjoon said. Taehyung frowned.

"Are you cooking?" Taehyung asked already imagining the apartment being in flames.

"Okay no. I was going to order food and make it look like home cooked so it would get the feel of it. Like I could ever convince you that I'm cooking." Namjoon laughed.

"Well I'm about twenty minuts away." Taehyung said.

"What do you want to eat?" Namjoon asked.

"Suprise me." Taehyung said and narrowed his eyes since it was dark and the snow was falling heavy.

"Was it nice at your parents?" Namjoon asked. Just as Taehyung was about to answer, the road was slippery. He hit the breaks when he felt the car slip, it was a bad idea as it made his car spin around countless times. He screamed of horror as he had no control over the car. He hit the breaks but it only made the car go outside the rode and he smashed right into a tree. The airbags sprung up and the force from it made his head go back. Luckly the tree didn't hit completly on his door but in the front of the car near his door. Taehyung tried getting to his phone but couldn't find it. Panic were spreading through his body as he noticed his radiator was broken and was now releasing toxic gas out in the car. He was stuck in the car as he couldn't open the door because it was locked and nothing seemed to open it. Desperately he kicked the window, to his suprise after a few kicks it broke. He climbed out of the car and hurried away. He looked back and saw a string of blood after him. Suddenly he felt exhusted and he fell to the ground. The snow was still falling as he lay down. His hand was bleeding and he watched how the white snow became red. He thought about Namjoon and everything went dark.
Taehyung woke up when he saw the blue and red lights and then he passed out. He woke up while driving back and then everything became dark. He kept slipping in and out of consciousness and only first woke up for real when he heard Namjoon's worried voice. He opened his eyes completely and looked at Namjoon who were crying and looking down.

"Hey." Taehyung said because he hated seeing Namjoon cry. Taehyung was lying in a hospital bed even though he felt fine. Namjoon looked up and started to cry even more. He hugged Taehyung and moved him so he sat in his lap. He held tightly around Taehyung and first now Taehyung got tears in his eyes. They held each other while crying when a nurse came in. He seperated the boys from the hug but Namjoon never let go off Taehyung's hand. They made some test on Taehyung but despite having some minor cuts on his body he was fine. The worse cuts were on his hand and on his leg. He was send home right away. Namjoon got a cab and Taehyung tensed up.

"It's going to be fine." Namjoon said in a soft voice. Taehyung nodded uncertain. The ride went fine. They walked into their apartment and Taehyung sat down in the couch facing Namjoon. Tears whelmed up in his eyes once more when he realised what had just happend.

"I'm so sorry. I should've been more careful." Taehyung said and dried his tears but they kept coming so it was in no use. Namjoon broke down too when he saw how sad Taehyung was. He moved closer and again put Taehyung on his lap and held him tightly.

"No is not your fault. They should have put something on the road but they didn't. You weren't even driving fast." Namjoon said. He had wrapped his arms around Taehyung's lower stomach. Taehyung had his head placed in the crook of Namjoon's neck.

"I was so scared." Taehyung said and tried catching his breath from all the crying.

"I know Taehyung. Me too." Namjoon said and tried his best being strong for his boyfriend. They sat crying for a while before Namjoon made Taehyung pull away. He took his face in his hands. "Listen the most important thing is you're okay. You're breathing. You're here with me." He took on of Taehyung's hands and put it on his chest. "Can you feel that? It's your heart beating, telling you you're alive. That you survived."

"But I made you so scared." Taehyung said. "I thought I was never going to see you again. I though I made you so scared you would hate me." Namjoon tried to hold back tears. He moved Taehyung's hand to his own chest.

"Do you feel that? That's my heart beating for you. I was afraid. I didn't know what was happening to you but is not your fault. This heart right here is beating just for you and it always will. I can't protect you from all the horrible things out there but I'll do my best to handle them with you." Namjoon said and Taehyung was so overwhelmed by everything, he pulled Namjoon into a kiss and poured everything into it. His fear. His love. Every emotion he had felt the last couple of hours. At last they pulled away to get air.

"Thank you." Taehyung said. His stomach growled making both of them look down on it.

"Hungry?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung nodded. "Let's order food." Namjoon said and Taehyung agreed. The following days Namjoon didn't leave Taehyung's side but Taehyung didn't mind. He found comfort in his boyfriend. Every nightmare he had about the accident, Namjoon helped chase away. Taehyung realised how lucky he was and felt blessed to have survived. Felt blessed for having such a good boyfriend. He knew in his heart this had made their relationship more profound. He knew in his heart he would never stop loving Namjoon.