Vmin (request)

This was requested by an anon and will be smut ^.^

Taehyung sat in his office preparing for a meeting with another CEO of another company. Jin the other CEO would soon come so Taehyung thought over what he was going to say when his boyfriend Jimin came into his office. He smiled widely to him as he came closer.

"Hey babe." Taehyung said after they kissed.

"Hey." Jimin said and placed himself in Taehyung's lap. Taehyung knew right away something was up as Jimin's eyes were mischievous and lustful.

"What are you thinking? I soon have a meeting." Taehyung said and cared Jimin's back with his hand.

"Oh I know." Jimin said and let a finger run along Taehyung's lips.

"So I thought we should spice this meeting up." Jimin said in a teasing tone.

"And how do you think we should do that?" Taehyung said not even being able to imagine what Jimin was thinking.

"I thought I could sit under the desk and you know casually give you a blowjob." Jimin said and bit Taehyung's lip slightly.

"Jimin no matter how good that sounds, what would happen if we get caught?" Taehyung said.

"We won't if you don't act like you're getting one." Jimin said already aroused by the thought.

"Fine. For you I'll do it but if we get caught I'm putting it all on you." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin.

"I can live with that." Jimin said.

"Now get under the desk, he'll be here soon." Taehyung said. Jimin smiled a cheeky smile and went under the desk with some tissues. Only a minute later Jin walked in. Taehyung stood up and greeted him comfortably. They sat down again and it began. Taehyung could feel Jimin slowly unzip his pants as Jin talked. He felt Jimin rub his hand against his crotch and Taehyung tried hard not to do anything.

"So what I'm saying is.." Jin continued to talk and Taehyung listened. Jimin spread Taehyung's legs and started to take his member out of his underwear Taehyung pressed his lips together as Jimin kissed his member so it slowly became hard. "What do you think about that?" Jin asked Taehyung and he despreatly tired to remember what they just talked about.

"I think.." Taehyung cleared his throat as it was getting husky. "I think it sounds good. It will be good for both companies." Taehyung said. He grabbed the armrest on the chair so hard his knockles turned white as Jimin put him completely in his mouth. Jimin had always been good at giving blowjobs but it seemed extra good this time as the exicement of getting caught was there too. He had his hands firmly pressed on Taehyung's thighs as Taehyung used all his inner strength not to moan. Jin had started to talk again and Taehyung really tried his best to listen.

"I'm sorry I have to ask.. are you okay?" Jin said and Taehyung looked at him. Jimin was bobbing his head fast and using his hands to touch places his mouth couldn't be.

"I-I'm fine." Taehyung said with a shaking voice. "I just..is been a long day. You know how it is and I didn't..sleep well last night." Taehyung said with great diffcultiy.

"Oh okay. So I brought the contract from our laywer, do you have yours?" Jin asked. Taehyung blinked a few times before he nodded.

"Yes, yes I do." Taehyung said and opened his drawer in his desk. He found the contract and as he gave it to Jin he almost dropped it as Jimin's tounge went over his tip. He coughed and hoped it would help not to moan but the pleasure was burning inside him tearing him up.

"So you'll get your lawyer to read it through right? And then we have a meeting next week?" Jin said and Taehyung nodded not able to say anything as he was close to his high. He felt Jimin doing it faster before Taehyung couldn't take it anymore and it came inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin swollowed it and started to clean Taehyung off just to be sure. "I'm sorry I have to cut the meeting short but it also seems like you have better stuff to do." Jin said and looked down on the desk. Taehyung thought there was an undertone of something but he didn't know what it meant. Jimin had put Taehyung's pants on again and Taehyung stood up flustered and gave Jin his hand to shake.

"Then see you next week." Taehyung said.

"Yes. See you." Jin said and walked out closing the door after him. Jimin crawled out from under the table with a cheeky smile.

"How did you like that?" Jimin said as Taehyung sat down in his chair cheeks burning. Jimin placed himself on his lap again with an arm around his neck.

"It's defently a meeting I won't forget any time soon." Taehyung said with a little smile. "Where do you even get these ideas?"

"They just pops up in my head." Jimin laughed and kissed Taehyung's neck.

"Well they are amazing ideas though don't think I will allow this everytime." Taehyung said with a warning tone.

"But you will again? You said everytime. That means it could happen again." Jimin said picking up on Taehyung's words.

"I'm not making any promises." Taehyung said but kissed Jimin's lips sweetly. "Now go home and do something else than tease me. Despite what you might think I have work to do." Taehyung said and winked.

"Okay see you at home, I'll make dinner." Jimin said and kissed Taehyung one last time before jumping off him and walking to the door. He let himself out with a mischevious smile and Taehyung shook his head laughing to himself about his crazy boyfriend.

I hope you liked it ^.^