Taekook (request)

This was requested by @MissFabulous21 :) There's going to be smut envoled so skip this chapter if you don't like that ^.^

Jungkook rang on Taehyung's door crying his eyes out. He hadn't even botherd to take a cab to Taehyung's, he was so out of himself that he walked. He really hoped Taehyung was home, he needed the one person who knew him better than anyone else. To his luck Taehyung opened the door. He smiled right until he saw Jungkook's face. His eyes widen as moved so Jungkook could come inside.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked worry staining his voice. Jungkook had taken his shoes and jacket off.

"Yugyeom cheated on me." Jungkook said, his voice cracking as he spoke. Taehyung hurried to bring him into a hug. He held his hand on Jungkook's head and the other tightly around his back. Jungkook returned the hug, it somehow made him feel better. When they pulled away Taehyung lead Jungkook to the couch.

"Why-I mean how could he do that to you." Taehyung asked, a little out of himself to see Jungkook crying so much.

"He-he said he was drunk but he dosn't really drink." Jungkook let out before not being able to speak again.

"How did you find out?" Taehyung asked and stroked his hair.

"Hoseok called me today. He saw him kiss with another boy at the party yesterday and suddenly they were gone. So I went over to Yugyeom to give him a chance to explain. It was a lie. Tae it was a lie. He wasn't drunk, and he told me they only kissed but-but I could see a condom on the floor." Jungkook said and a new set of tears came. Taehyung dried them away but more replaced them.

"I'm so sorry." Taehyung said and held his hand.

"I broke up with him. He didn't even say anything besides he was sorry. I know we've only been together for seven months but it still hurts." Jungkook said, he looked at Taehyung through the tears and he looked so worried. It hit him how terrible he must look with puffy eyes.

"He didn't deserve you if he would do something like that." Taehyung said and meant it. Jungkook meant a lot to him and he hated to see him hurt.

"Maybe I didn't deserve him. Maybe I'm not good enough." Jungkook said.

"Stop."

"Tae am I not beautiful enough to be loved?" Jungkook asked. It made Taehyung's heart break and all he wanted was to make sure Jungkook felt like the most beautiful person on earth.

"Of course you are beautiful!" Tae said. "You're beautiful inside and out."

"This hand is beautiful." Taehyung said and looked at his hand which he was still holding. He didn't know what came over him but he took Jungkook's hand to his lips and kissed it. Jungkook looked a little suprised but didn't stop him.

"This arm is beautiful." Taehyung said and kissed his arm all the way to his shoulder.

"This shoulder and neck are beautiful." Taehyung said and kissed that too. Jungkook's feelings were a mess but he knew one thing. It made him feel good and safe. Two feelings he needed the most.

"Your jawline and cheek are beautiful" Taehyung continued to leave small and soft kisses.

"Your eyes are beautiful." Taehyung said and Jungkook closed them as Taehyung kissed them. He hadn't noticed but he stopped crying.