Junghope (smut)

I was asked if I would do a Junghope soon, so here you go ^.^

"Are you ready?" Hoseok called to his boyfriend who were in the bathroom.

"I'll be out in a second." Jungkook called back. A minute later he came out.

"Woaw you look..amazing." Hoseok said as he saw him. They were both dressed up as they were going to a fancy event. Jungkook was wearing a white shirt, button up neatly with a black tie and black pants.

"Thank you." Jungkook said blushing. "So do you." Hoseok walked over to him and let his hands slide around his lower back.

"No Jungkook you look amazing." Hoseok said. He could feel the blood starting to pump and knew he wanted him.

"Oh.." Jungkook said as he caught up to the situation. He put his arms around Hoseok's neck. They both leaned in and kissed. It was sweet and made Hoseok slightly dizzy. While kissing, Hoseok let his hand go down to Jungkook's ass where he squeezed it slightly. He could feel Jungkook reacting and it made him feel good. Hoseok pulled away and took Jungkook's hand. He lead him to the bed where they stood at the end of it. While leaving small kisses on Jungkook's neck Hoseok started to unbutton Jungkook's shirt.

"Wait I'm not sure I can look this good again." Jungkook said with a hand on Hoseok's chest.

"I don't think you should look this good again because then we'll never get going." Hoseok said. Jungkook smiled slightly and put his head to the side. Hoseok kissed his neck again and kept unbutton his shirt. When he was done with that, he let it go over Jungkook's arms and down on the floor. Hoseok took Jungkook's tie off too and turned him around. He took his hands and tied them up on the back. Then he turned him around again and kissed his lips. He let a hand go over his crotch and it made Jungkook moan. Hoseok let his tounge go in and started to explore his mouth. When he pulled away he kissed his chest. He kissed each nipple and could hear Jungkook breath in short heavy breaths. He started to lick one nipple and nib it slightly. When that was hard he did the same to the other. He then went up and kissed his lips again while opening Jungkook's pants. As he got them and his underwear off, Jungkook was already a little hard. Hoseok went to his knees and kissed his member. Small moans could be heard from Jungkook's mouth as he had closed eyes and put his head back. Hoseok took him in his mouth to make him completely hard. He let his hands touch the part he couldn't reach. When he was done he stood up and stepped back. He stripped himself slowly so he only had underwear on while Jungkook watched his every move with big eyes. When he was naked he turned Jungkook around. Their bed was high so he leaned Jungkook down on it so his torso was on the bed.

"What do you want me to do?" Hoseok asked while moving Jungkook's hips forward and backwards.

"I want you to spank me." Jungkook said in a husky voice. Hoseok smiled as that was exactly what he wanted to hear. He let his hand go to his ass where he rested it. He could see Jungkook's body growing tense with every second. He hit hard and Jungkook moaned and then relaxed. He hit again and Jungkook bit his lip. A hit more and he could tell Jungkook was enjoying it. Hoseok himself was getting harder by the second. He hit once more and now both of them could hardly wait. One more hit and Jungkook begged for Hoseok to fill him up. Hoseok found the lube and spread Jungkook's legs. He put it on his fingers and inside Jungkook. A long pleased sigh sounded from Jungkook as he moved his fingers. Then Hoseok put it on his member. When he was done he leaned forward and untied Jungkook. He got Jungkook to stand up and lifted him up. He went to the side of the bed and placed him there before quickly crawling on and placing himself between Jungkook's legs. He pushed himself in and Jungkook closed his eyes and moaned.

"Ready." Jungkook moaned and Hoseok began to move. He thrusted fast and hard making Jungkook moan and breath heavy. Hoseok took a hold of Jungkook's hands and their fingers interwhined. Hoseok enjoyed the feeling of having Jungkook around his member and hearing his moans. Even though he did it fast and hard, the room was filled with love and there was a certain softness over it. Hoseok moaned Jungkook's name and Jungkook moaned his back. Hoseok moved slightly and hit Jungkook's soft spot. Jungkook's moans got louder with every thrust. Hoseok let one hand travel down Jungkook's body and down to his member. Jungkook bit his lip to stop himself from moan louder.

"Is okay babe I want to hear you." Hoseok said. Jungkook let go of his lip and moaned so loud it was the only thing that could be heard.

"I'm so close." Jungkook breathed. Hoseok said a quick 'me too' before thrusting slightly faster. Only a few more thrust and Jungkook came, Hoseok following right after. Hoseok emptied himself in Jungkook and pulled out. He lay next to Jungkook breathing heavy. After some time where they had been able to catch their breath. Jungkook suddenly sat up.

"The party! We're going to be late." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook don't worry is my parents anniversary, we'll just say we slept and forgot the time." Hoseok said.

"Hoseok no. Come on!" Jungkook said and hurried to stand up and clean himself. Hoseok looked at him amused. "Come on." Jungkook repeated. Hoseok laughed slightly and got up.

"Woaw Jungkook you look good." Hoseok said when they were done getting dressed.

"No!" Jungkook said with a warning tone and dragged Hoseok out of the apartment. Hoseok laughed as Jungkook lead him out on the street and into a cab.