2seok (Smut)

"No hyung not like that." J-Hope said laughing slightly at his older boyfriend. He was currently trying to teach Jin some dance moves he hadn't quite caught on to yet. They had stayed behind in the practice room, it was getting really late so they were all alone in the building.

"I hate dancing! I can't do this." Jin said frustrated by this, he just wanted to go home and cuddle with his boyfriend. He pouted which J-Hope found extremly cute.

"Babe you can do this, okay," J-Hope said kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. Jin quickly wrapped his arms around J-Hope not willing to let go.

"But I would rather do this." Jin said leaning in and kissing J-Hope's neck. J-Hope became a little weak in Jin's arm.

"No hyung we can't, you need to learn it." J-Hope said though it didn't come out quite as firm as he wished.

"There's plenty of time." Jin whispered in J-Hopes ear, driving J-Hope crazy. He continued kissing the youngest boys neck until he reached his mouth. Jin kissed J-Hope roughly and J-Hope loved it. Whenever they did something like that Jin became completely transformed, he wasn't the sweet and innocent guy he usually was. No, he became somewhat controlling and rough but only as much as J-Hope could handle it. If J-Hope wanted to go soft he would do that too.
By this point J-Hope had given in. He had wrapped his legs around Jin's waist and his hands in Jin's hair. Their tounges fought in dominance but Jin won. The oldest boy had his hands on the youngers butt squeezing it lightly. Jin could feel J-Hope enjoying it very much against his stomach and decided he would please him. He made J-Hope slide down. J-Hope looked at Jin both of their lips swollen from kissing. They helped each other out of their t-shirts. Their skin already shined slightly from sweat after dancing.

"Just stay still angel." Jin whispered in J-Hopes ear, his voice low and seductive. Jin took J-Hope's pants and underwear off in one go. He went down on his knees. Jin started to kiss the already slightly moaning boy's member. He made sure to keep J-Hope still by holding his waist. After kissing every inch of his length, he quickly licked the pre-cum off before taking his member into his mouth. J-Hope's legs were shaking a little and he wasn't sure if he would be able to keep standing up. His fingers found Jin's hair and he pulled it lightly. Jin kept sucking, using his tounge around J-Hopes hard thing.
He had barely noticed himself getting hard but when J-Hope came without any warning, he came too. Jin swallowed, put J-Hope's underwear and pants on J-Hope again and stood up.

"See wasn't that much more fun?" Jin asked his boyfriend who was out of breath.

"Yes, yes so much better. Even though I wish I had gotton to do something with you." They both looked down to Jins crotch where a wet stain was.

"Yeah I should proably change before heading home." Jin laughed. They both put their shirts on and Jin changed pants. As they walked to the street Jin had his arm around his boyfriends waist.

"You know what maybe dancing isn't that bad." Jin said while gently pushing J-Hope closer to him.

"So we'll practice late tomorrow again?" J-Hope said biting his lip.

"Yeah let's do that." Jin said kissing J-Hope's neck once again.