Namjin (smut)

Jin woke up to a pleasent feeling and a moan escaped his lips. He could feel kisses on his jaw line and a hand doing one hell of a job on his crotch. He opened his eyes to see his boyfriend. Namjoon stopped for a second and smiled.

"Morning handsome. Happy birthday." Namjoon said and attacked his lips. Jin smiled a little into the kiss. It was already a good birthday. Namjoon licked on Jin's lower lip. Jin opened his mouth so Namjoon explored every inch of it. His hand was still at work so Jin was now completely hard. He pushed his lower body forward to get some more friction but Namjoon pushed him down. Jin put his arms around Namjoon and tried to deepen the kiss. Namjoon pulled away and smiled.

"Eager, are we?" He raised a eyebrow.

"Very." Jin moaned.

"Just relax it's your birthday so I'll make you happy." Namjoon's lips were right next to Jin's ear and as soon as he was done talking he nipped his earlobe. He removed the t-shirt Jin was wearing and he was now only in underwear. His lips kissed diffrent places on Jin's body and he did it slow. Jin growled a little.

"More." Jin said and Namjoon smirked. His fingers moved to his underwear and removed that too. Namjoon took him into his mouth and bobbed his head. Jin thrusted but again Namjoon held him down with his firm hands. He licked the pre-cum before moving his lips to Jin's ear again.

"How do you want to do it?" Namjoon asked. Jin moved impatient. "Me inside you or you inside me." Jin didn't know, he loved it either way.

"Both." Jin moaned. Namjoon were currently leaving small kisses under his ear.

"Hm so horny. Well okay do you want me to come inside you?" Jin nodded.

"Less talking more doing." Jin breathed. Namjoon removed all his clothes and grabbed the lube. He put a good amount on Jin's penis and placed himself. Jin, who were still lying down, moaned loudly when he started to move. He grabbed Namjoon's thighs and his fingers left marks. He had closed eyes and his lips were parted as were Namjoon's. Namjoon took a sneak peek on the birthday boy and wished he hadn't. Alone that sight could make him come. The way Jin's lips were in a somewhat half smile and moans escaped it, made Namjoon go crazy. Namjoon didn't go fast as he wanted to make sure Jin didn't come.

"I love you." Jin moaned. Namjoon answered with a: "I love you too." before he quicken his pace just a little. It didn't take long for Jin's moans to reach a dangerous level and Namjoon stopped. He moved and left Jin whimper. He put some lube on his own penis and some on his fingers. He made sure to put a lot on them both so it wouldn't hurt Jin. When he was done, he pushed himself in and again the room filled with moans. Namjoon moved at a much higher speed this time. It felt like their worlds were shaking as he went back and forth.

"Fuck!" Jin said which suprised Namjoon a little. He only ever swore in bed and if it was really good. Namjoon managed to start hitting Jin's soft spot and Jin had to grab the sheets and curl them between his fingers just to make sure he didn't pass out from pleasure. Jin breathed heavy and the moans kept coming. Namjoon decided to go all out and took his shaft in his hand and doubled the pleasure. Sweat was breaking from Jin's forehead as his eyes were closed tightly. Namjoon moaned Jin's name over and over. He loved this with Jin. He loved everything with Jin. He loved everything about Jin. He just really loved Jin. Jin started to really swear and moan loud, he moaned Namjoon's name one last time before coming. The moans and the little hum Jin made as he released made Namjoon come too. He pulled out and laid beside Jin. They tangled their arms and legs together, pressing their naked bodies against each other.

"Well that was the perfect start on this birthday." Jin said and smiled to his boyfriend.

"I'm happy you think so." Namjoon said and smiled back. They laid a little to catch their breath before Namjoon spoke up again. "Don't you want your present?"

"I thought you were my present. I'm perfectly happy with you." Jin said and hugged Namjoon tighter. Namjoon laughed and reached over to the nightstand. He took out a box. Jin opened it and his eyes lit up. It was a little silver chain with a heart. It formed the letters 'J' and 'N' inside it the heart. Jin swolled trying not to cry.

"It's beautiful." Jin said and looked at Namjoon.

"Really?" He asked nervous. "Because I can return it." He quickly added.

"Shut up and kiss me." Jin said and caught his lips with his own. Namjoon smiled and relaxed. "I love it."

"Can I help you put it on?" Namjoon asked. Jin nodded. He put it on Jin and gave him his phone so he could see it. Jin smiled brightly before lying down again and pulling Namjoon close to his heart.

"I love you so much." Jin said not sure how to express how much he loved him.

"I love you too birthday boy." Namjoon said and smiled. It was safe to say it was the best birthday Jin had ever had.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIN! :D I hope he feels happy on his birthday and smiles a lot the way he always make Army smile! :)