Yoonseok (sweet)

This is part 2 for the last Yoonseok imagine ^.^

When Hoseok walked out he saw Yoongi's motorcycle.

"Really? You couldn't have picked me up in a car?" Hoseok said.

"Well I don't do cars." Yoongi said "Plus it gives me an excuse to sit close to you." Hoseok blushed madly and climbed up.

"Hold on tight sweetheart." Yoongi said and Hoseok wrapped his arms around his torso. As they drove Hoseok couldn't help but take in all of Yoongi's scent. Hoseok was excited to see where they were going as he had no clue. Yoongi stopped infront of a restaurant which Hoseok had never been in before. They walked in and it was honestly quite cozy. They got a table and sat down. Yoongi ordered for them both.

"So Hoseok excited for this date?" Yoongi asked and took a sip of his drink.

"Just as excited as when you left me in the parking lot." Hoseok said and gave a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah sorry about that." Yoongi said "I had to go home to plan our date."

"Right so you have a whole night planned?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course!" Yoongi said and took Hoseok's hand in his. "First we eat, then we drive to the park and talk, while we look at the stars, at the end of the night you'll be my boyfriend." With a confident look.

"You sound sure." Hoseok said and raised an eyebrow.

"Well you already like me so the only thing I have to do is continue being myself." Yoongi said. Hoseok's hand felt warm as Yoongi's were resting on his.

"I don't like you." Hoseok said well aware that he should probably move his hand but it felt so nice.

"Then why haven't you moved your hand yet?" Yoongi asked and brought it up to his mouth to kiss it. Hoseok looked as he did but removed it after. The food came and they thanked and started to eat.

"By the way are you okay after what happend with the girls today?" Yoongi asked, something in his voice made Hoseok look at him. He seemed really worried.

"I'm fine. It hurt a lot in the moment they did it but that's it." Hoseok said and shrugged.

"Sure?"

"Sure." Hoseok said and smiled. They went silent for a bit until Yoongi's "bad boy" expression was on again.

"Here try this." Yoongi said and put some food to Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok glared at Yoongi and ate it. "My turn."

"What?"

"Feed me." Yoongi said. Hoseok sighed and gave him some food.

"So tell me about yourself." Yoongi said.

"Why?" Hoseok said with an attitude.

"Because believe it or not, I'd like to get to know you." Yoongi said.

"Fine." Hoseok sighed "I have an older sister. I love music and I love to dance. Your turn."

"I'm a lonly child. I love music too and I can't dance." Yoongi said.

"What kind of music do you like?" Hoseok asked completely forgetting his attitude. Yoongi told him and they fell into a long and passionate talk about music. When they finished eating, they walked to his motorcycle and drove to a park.

"See that wasn't so bad." Yoongi said as they walked around.

"I guess not." Hoseok said "When you drop the whole 'I'm better than you" act, you're actual alright to be with."