Jinkook (sweet)

Jungkook were walking through the woods with his boyfriend Jin. It was dark, the moon was the only light. It was shining bright on them, making their eyes glow. They were holding hands, while talking and joking around. Jungkook reached up to kiss Jin on the cheek, he closed his eyes. When his lips reached what should have been Jin's cheek, it felt rough and not at all right. Jungkook pulled away only to realise he had kissed a tree. He looked around not able to see his boyfriend. He called out his name but no respond came back. He started to run but felt trapped. The trees became bigger and the moon light turned blood red. Jungkook stopped before hearing a scream. He turned towards the sound. When the voice screamed again, he noticed it was Jin screaming. He ran with all his power towards his screaming boyfriend. When he finally saw him, he was lying on the ground blood surrounding him. Jungkook hurried to him but was pulled back by an unknown figure. He started to scream and kick. He saw a glimse of the knife before it came flying towards his stomach.

"Schhh it's okay. You're safe." Jungkook could hear a voice whisper. He bolted up covered in sweat. His eyes looked around in the room panicking. Tears were streaming down his face. He realised Jin's strong arms was holding him. He leaned into his arms and burried his face in his chest. Jin rocked him and quietly sang a song to calm Jungkook down. He made circles on Jungkook's back with his long fingers. Jungkook hated having nightmares. He knew he had been screaming and kicking like crazy. He often had horrible nightmares but he didn't know what to do about it. After a while Jungkook pulled away.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked. Jungkook nodded slightly. Okay was a bit much considering the situation.

"It was horrible." Jungkook whispered.

"Tell me what happend." Jin said. He would always make sure Jungkook talked about it, so Jin could at least understand the horror his boyfriend went through. Jungkook lay down on his side. Jin lay behind him with one hand resting on his boyfriends body and another intertwined with Jungkook's hand.

"The two of us were walking in the woods," Jungkook started a bit hesitent to say the words out loud. "I reached up to kiss you but when I pulled back a tree was there. I looked for you and suddenly I heard you scream. When I found you...You were dead. I wanted to run to you but a figure held me back..he had a knife, he was going to kill me too." Jungkook finished with renewed tears.

"That'll never happen. I promise." Jin said. Jungkook turned so they were still lying close but face to face.

"You can't promise that." Jungkook said.

"Look at me." Jin said but Jungkook couldn't seem to let his eyes meet his boyfriends. Jin put a finger under his chin and lifted it up so their eyes met.

"Do I look like someone who would ever let something like that happen? I can't control everything but I'll figure out how to for you, and until then we'll stay out of woods." Jin said, somewhat with humor in his voice trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm afraid you'll leave me because I'm too much trouble." Jungkook let his eyes drop.

"Hey I never want to hear you say that again! I'll never leave you. You're no trouble for me, we'll get through this. I'll help you. We'll find someone you can talk to and make you feel better, I don't care what it'll cost me." Jin said now with a seriousness in his voice. Jungkook smiled sad but didn't answer. He didn't think he could be helped. He kissed Jin on the lips before cuddeling closer to him, falling asleep to the scent of his boyfriend.
A few days later Jin came running to Jungkook, convinced he had found someone Jungkook could talk to. Jungkook went mostly for Jin, he himself only had a slight hope it would help. Jin was right. Jungkook got help once a week and soon the nightmares stopped. Jungkook started to smile more and feel more relaxed and so did Jin now his boyfriend wasn't hurting anymore. Every night they would cuddle to sleep and in the morning they would still hold each other but this time it wasn't fear making them lie close, this time it was pure love.