2seok (smut)

Seokjin was the most handsome boy in school. That was what everybody said at least. Hoseok could see what people meant, his perfectly shaped lips, his beautiful eyes and broad shoulders, he was good looking. He was also the typical good boy, he was in student council, he got good grades, all the teachers loved him. Hoseok didn't really mind him, they had only talked a few times and it wasn't long coversations, he just didn't get why people where so hyped about him. Hoseok himself didn't do bad in school and he wasn't too bad looking either but he did also cause some few problems, causing him to spend a lot of time in detention. It was fine though, he could do his homework, sleep, or think of a new dance. In fact he was on his way for a detention. It was saturday, not a usual day to have detention, but they really wanted him to learn his lesson. He walked into the school, and walked to the classroom, he was going to spend the day in. When he walked in it wasn't the usual teacher but the schools good boy.

"Okay I'm taking a wild guess here and say you're not in detention but have to look over me today?" Hoseok asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes that's right, sit down please and we will begin." Jin said and Hoseok sat down. They were the only ones in the entire school, so the school was quiet.

"Why isn't the usual teacher here?" Hoseok asked curious.

"He got sick." Jin answered shortly.

"And they called a student?"

"Yes. None of the teachers wanted or had a chance to do it." Jin said, he was standing looking out the window.

"And what do you get out of this?"

"Extra credit."

"Of course you do." Hoseok said more to himself than to Jin. Jin turned around and looked at Hoseok.

"What did you do to get detention on a saturday?" Hoseok smirked before answering.

"I started a food fight in the cafeteria, it was hilarious, well at least I think so. Not that you would know, anything about it, you were surely trying to get extra credit somewhere." Hoseok said with a bitterness in his voice.

"You don't like me very much do you?" Jin asked. He had moved closer to Hoseok.

"I don't mind you. I just think you're one of those good boys, who dosn't do anything bad just for the hell of it." Hoseok said, he stood up and walked to the blackboard. Jin walked after him. Hoseok was about to take some chalk but Jin took a hold around his wrist.

"I'm not as good as you think I am." Jin said. Hoseok turned around and it was like the atmosphere in the room changed. Jin had his body pressed against Hoseok's, his back being pressed into the blackboard. There was no room between them and it did things to Hoseok, he didn't know it would do. His body reacted, he thought it was embarrassing until he saw the look in Jin's eyes, he realised this was what he wanted. Somewhere deep in Hoseok stomach something curled up, giving sign his body wanted more. Their faces were close together, Hoseok looked at Jin's lips and up to his eyes again.

"Prove it." Hoseok said and the space between their faces became non existent. Hoseok noticed how soft Jin's lips were to kiss and how skillful he was. His tounge moved around in his mouth, his one hand was right next to Hoseok's head while the other rested on his waist. Hoseok's hands were on Jin's lower back, pulling their crotches together. Jin's hand slipped under Hoseok's shirt and he got it off him before taking his own off. Next followed their remaning clothes. Hoseok was happy that they were on the second floor so no one could see them. They were standing naked both with a stiff memeber. Jin went to his knees and started to suck Hoseok's hard member. Hoseok pulled Jin's hair and moaned. He licked the tip and Hoseok got a tight feeling in his stomach.

"I'm close." Hoseok moaned and Jin stopped. He took Hoseok's legs around his waist and carried him to the teacher's desk where he put him down. Hoseok was forced to lie down when Jin put his legs on his shoulders. He licked his fingers before putting them in Hoseok. Hoseok held a tight grib on the table, saying Jin's name more than he had ever done before. Jin pulled his fingers out only to replace them with his large member. Hoseok whined and Jin waited to move. When Hoseok seemed to relax, he started to thrust fast and steady. He soon started to hit Hoseok's sweet spot. Hoseok put his head back in plesure. His knuckles turned white because he had a tight grib on the table. He looked at Jin and never had he seen someone as sexy as him. His forehead was slightly wet from sweat, his hands were placed firmly on Hoseok's hips, dugging his fingers in, leaving marks. His head was back in pressure and his lips were slightly parted only to let moans out. Hoseok wanted more friction and started to give himself a handjob, soon after his hands were joined by one of Jin's. Hoseok once again put his head back and moaned together with Jin. Deep inside his stomach something tighten up and he came. Jin thrusted a bit more, making Hoseok having a over stimulation. When he finally came, both of them were slightly out of breath. Jin pulled out and helped him get off the table. Jin grabbed some napkins from a drawer and cleaned them both. They started to put on their clothes.

"You still think I'm such a good boy?" Jin asked with his back to Hoseok.

"No." Hoseok looked at his naked back. "But you were defently good at that too, maybe you should do detentions more often." Jin turned around and looked at Hoseok, with a look in his eyes Hoseok couldn't quite read.

"That would require you getting more detentions on saturdays."

"For you I would." Hoseok said, they were both fully dressed now.

"I'll tell you what." Jin had moved closer to Hoseok, they were standing close but not close enough for their bodies to touch. "If you do something bad right now, I'll give you detention in my house, let's say monday night?" Hoseok couldn't believe what he was hearing, he defently gotton the wrong impression of Jin.

"Bad like what?" Hoseok asked. Jin licked his lips before answering.

"Hm like saying something you shouldn't say to another student. You know our school dosn't allow any sexsual talk." Hoseok smiled a little.

"I want to kiss every inch of your body, touch every inch and lick ever inch. I want you to be under me, moaning and I want you to feel me inside you." Jin smirked, he leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Congratz you just got yourself a detention. See you monday baby." Jin walked away not saying another word but leaving Hoseok amazed and awaiting monday.