Junghope (smut)

Jungkook were lying in bed on his phone. His boyfriend Hoseok was in the bathroom, he had told Jungkook he had a suprise for him.

"Are you ready?" Hoseok yelled. Jungkook put his phone away.

"Yes." He called, sort of excited to see what was up. Hoseok came walking out in a sexy Santa suit. Jungkook couldn't get his eyes away from him as he striked a pose.

"What do you think?" Hoseok said and over did another pose. Jungkook laughed slightly but couldn't deny that he looked hot.

"You look good." Jungkook said. "What is it for?"

"Jin and Namjoon asked if I could be Santa for their kids, I mean ofc I'm going to wear more but it's such a shame that I only wear it once so I thought we could have some fun with it." Hoseok said and walked closer to Jungkook. Hoseok took a finger underneath Jungkook's chin and lifted it up so he could kiss him. He kissed sweetly and it was like Jungkook was under a spell. When Hoseok pulled away and sat on the bed. He patted his lap so Jungkook moved to sit on it.

"So what do you want this year?" Hoseok asked in a low voice which someway came out sexy. Jungkook sat sideways on his lap so Hoseok's breath hit his face. He swung an arm around Hoseok's neck.

"You. Only you." Jungkook said and let a hand go down Hoseok's bare skin and down to his crotch. Hoseok opened his mouth slightly before having to take his hand away. Jungkook smirked by the others action.

"Have you been naughty or nice this year?" Hoseok asked in a husky voice. Jungkook knew his answer would effect the outcome of the situation. Did he want gently or hard. He really couldn't decide, either way was amazing.

"What do you think?" Jungkook asked and let his hand go up in Hoseok's hair. Hoseok bit his lip.

"I think you've been naughty." Hoseok said and let his fingers run down Jungkook's back. "So I'll give you a punishment for that." Jungkook was getting excited so the blood was already staring to rush to his member. Hoseok stood up carrying Jungkook before placing him on the bed. He crawled on the bed too and spred Jungkook's legs. He kissed his crotch through the fabric before moving to his mouth. He explored Jungkook's mouth with his tounge. Jungkook put his hands on Hoseok's upper arms. Hoseok moved so he could strip Jungkook down. He kissed Jungkook's neck. Jungkook pulled on the straps on the Santa suit, he wanted Hoseok out of it. He wanted to feel more skin against his own. Just as things really got heaten up Hoseok got off.

"Be still." Hoseok said. He walked to their clothes and pulled out a cord made out of soft fabric and a short whip. Jungkook was ashamed to admit it but he loved that kind of sex. Hoseok turned Jungkook around so his back was facing up. He tied the cord around his hands neatly and tied the other end to the bed. Jungkook was resting on his elbows so his back was curved. Hoseok then crawled off the bed. He let the tip of the whip follow Jungkook's back and down to his ass which he then hit. Jungkook breathed out harsh, it didn't hurt much but the exciment was hard to endure. Hoseok let the whip go over his stomach and and hit right over Jungkook's hard member. He then let it go over the youngers hard member following the shape of it. Jungkook felt something tighten up when it reached the tip. He moaned, and it was the best sound Hoseok had ever heard. Hoseok continued this sweet torture for a while, hitting him diffrent places. He then quickly threw the whip on the floor and undressed himself. He found the lube and put it on his hard member. He put some on his fingers and put them in Jungkook. He slowly moved them in and out. Little moans escaped Jungkook's lips. He then leaned forward knowing that his member got pressed against Jungkook. He took the youngers hands and moved them up though he was still tied to the bed. Jungkook was now on his knees with stretched out arms. Hoseok let his member only slightly touch Jungkook's entrance.

"You've been naughty and what happends to naughty boys?" Hoseok said knowing it was driving Jungkook crazy.

"They get punished." Jungkook said breathless.

"That's right." Hoseok said. He slapped Jungkook's ass before putting his memeber in. Jungkook's head hung low when Hoseok started to thrust. Hoseok put his arm around Jungkook's abdomen to keep him steady and placed his other hand on the headboad. He thrusted slowly to tease Jungkook but at this point Jungkook could barely take it.

"Faster, I beg you." Jungkook moaned and pressed his ass futher back.

"Do you promise to be a nice boy?" Hoseok whispered in his ear.

"No." Jungkook said making Hoseok frown.

"What?" Hoseok asked still thrusting slow.

"Well then we'd never get to do this again." Jungkook said and knew Hoseok would like hearing that. He was right Hoseok smiled a smile which was meant for only Jungkook and thrusted faster. Moans louder than ever filled up the room.

"Fuck." Jungkook said when the pleasure was almost unbearable. He could hear the moans that escaped Hoseok's mouth in his ear and it was making him even more excited. It all went to hell when Hoseok put a hand on his member. Jungkook's eyes was closed tightly and it felt like there wasn't enough air in the room. Something deep inside him tighten up and he came. Hoseok thrusted a few more times and also came. He kissed Jungkook's neck and removed the cord while still being inside him. When he finally pulled out, Jungkook felt like he could breath properly for the first time during all of that. Jungkook exhusted layed down on the bed. While Hoseok walked around cleaning up. He had closed eyes and didn't even have the energy to put on clothes. Hoseok laid down next to him and put a duvet over them both. Hoseok had put underwear on but his naked chest was pushed against Jungkook's back.

"You liked that huh?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook was tired and only hummed and nodded as yes. "I think you deserve to go to sleep now." Hoseok laughed and kissed the back of Jungkook's head.

"Goodnight my naughty boy." Hoseok whispered and they both drifted off to sleep.

I decided to upload two just in case the other sucked so here's this one :) Merry Christmas again ^.^