Taekook/Vhope/Jikook (sad)

Okay so is not completely as the title say but I honestly didn't know what to call it because all three ships will somewhat be shown. I just hope you like it :)

Jungkook didn't want to admit it but he knew it was true. He had a crush on Taehyung. In all honesty they didn't talk much but when they did it felt amazing. They had a few classes together and Jungkook couldn't wait for those moments where Taehyung would smile at his direction or tease him by pushing him lightly when he walked passed him. He did sort of feel like maybe, just maybe, Taehyung liked him too. He would feel that way everytime he smiled at him but then again he always seemed to smile.
Jungkook was sitting in class which to his happiness Taehyung also had. Taehyung walked pass him and pushed him lightly, before showing off his beautiful smile.

"Hey!" Jungkook said but couldn't help but smile back. He knew that his face had become a little red since it always did that, when talking to Taehyung. After the class Jungkook met up with his best friend Jimin in the cafeteria. They found a table and sat down. They were almost done eating when Jungkook remembered he had to get a book from his locker. He told Jimin he would be right back and hurried to his locker. When he turned a corner he saw them. A guy named Hoseok was standing against the locker, Taehyung was standing in front of him. It was like everything went in slowmotion. Taehyung leaned in and so did J-Hope. Their lips reached each other in a passionate yet sweet kiss. Jungkook felt as a void was spreading from his heart and moving to his chest and stomach. His sight got blurry and he realised there was tears in his eyes. It took all his energy to keep standing and keep breathing without panicking. He helplessly walked away, finding an empty classroom where he sat back against the wall, crying his eyes out and trying to control his breath.
He didn't know why it hurt so much. He wasn't even aware that he felt so strongly against Taehyung. A place that seemed too far away from himself, he could hear a door being opened and feel someone sitting next to him, calling his name.

"Jungkookie." A soft voice said and it took him a moment to realise it was Jimin sitting next to him.

"Tae-Taehyung is with Hoseok." Jungkook's voice sounded strangled. He was trying desperately to not cry but it didn't seem to work which only made him even more sad. Jimin put an arm around him and Jungkook leaned in to put his head on his shoulder.

"I saw them together too." Was the only respond from Jimin. It only made the void in Jungkook grow stronger. He couldn't even convince himself now that it wasn't true. He stopped fighting the tears and let them all out.

"I'm sorry Kookie, I wish there was something I could do." Jimin said and he sounded just as sad as Jungkook felt.

"It just hurt so much." Jungkook tried to dry some of the tears away but new one was added.

"I know." Jimin said and felt the same void Jungkook felt. He never knew Jungkook liked Taehyung but it killed him.