Jikook (smut)

Jimin and Jungkook had been together for a year now. They were currently in the dorm alone lying in Jimin's bed. They were both on their phones, Jimin's hand going slowly up and down Jungkook's thigh. After a while Jungkook started to move around. Jimin looked over at his boyfriend who had an odd look.

"What's wrong baby?" Jimin asked.

"Well is just that," Jungkook cleared his throat "When you do that with your hand I um my." Jungkook had a hard time finishing his sentence but Jimin got the point. He looked down to Jungkook's crotch and wasn't suprised as to see what he saw.

"Oh well I guess I could help you with that." Jimin said and moved up so he had a thigh on both sides of Jungkook's. He leaned down to kiss Jungkook lips. It started out as a gentle kiss but quickly moved on to be a passionate kiss. Jungkook moaned slightly which gave Jimin the opportunity to slip his tounge in. Jungkook rested his hands on Jimin's firm arms. Jimin's hand messing Jungkook's hair up. Jungkook moved his hands down Jimin's body down to the hem of his t-shirt he slipped it off. In return Jimin did the same to Jungkook. Jimin let the tip of his tounge go down Jungkook's smooth chest. Jimin took Jungkook's pants off as well as his own. Following came the youngest boys underwear.
Jimin looked at Jungkooks hard member before taking it in his mouth. Jungkook put his head back in pleasure. Jimin took his very skilled tounge in use, he licked around Jungkook member, making Jungkook moan loudly. Jungkook couldn't help but thrust his hips up.

"Wait Jimin," Jimin stopped and looked up at his boyfriend "I don't want to do it like this, I want you. I want to please you." Jungkook said with a husky voice. If Jimin wasn't turned on before he sure was by that husky voice and comment.
Jungkook guided Jimin to lie down on the bed, now taking his underwear off also to reveal a stiff member. Jungkook got a bottle of lube and a condom out from the nightstand. He put the condom on and opened the lube. He put some on his member and made sure to put a lot on the entrance of Jimin's opening to make it less painful.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked the oldest of the two wanting to be sure.

"Yes Kookie I'm ready." Jimin said already closing his eyes. Jungkook slowly went in, Jimin squeezed his eyes tight by the new feeling. Jungkook waited for him to adjust. Jimin nodded slightly telling Jungkook to move. At first he moved slowly but Jimin wanted him to move faster so he did for his boyfriend. The room filled with moans and words that couldn't be understood. Only a few words stood out.

"Jungkookie I love you." Jimin said in a half moan. It completely send Jungkook over the top and he came which also made Jimin come too. Jungkook pulled out and threw the condom away. They put their underwear on lying down on the bed again. Jimin pulled Jungkook close and Jungkook nuzzled his head against Jimin's chest before they fell in a peaceful sleep.