Yoonjin (smut)

Yoongi came in to the apartment he shared with Jin, slamming the door after him. Yoongi walked into the living room where Jin sat without saying a word. He looked around in the cabinets, slamming them shut everytime, he didn't find what he was looking for. Jin observed him to see what he was going to do. After Yoongi had slammed a few more, he found some alcohol, he started to drink from the bottle and it was here Jin thought he had to step in. He walked over to Yoongi taking the bottle from him.

"Woaw what are you doing?" Jin asked, earning glares.

"I was drinking but someone took the bottle away from me." Yoongi was very annoyed and it showed in his voice.

"But why are you drinking? Something happend between you and Jimin?" Jin asked the younger.

"Well first of all there is no Jimin and me anymore." Yoongi said "You know that I was going to suprise him, so I locked myself in like I do and what do I see? Him having sex with Taehyung. I knew nobody could be that close without something going on."

"What did you do then?" Jin asked curious. Jimin and Yoongi had been together for six months and they seemed to be pretty happy.

"He got up really quickly, trying to apoligize and explain it. I stopped him. I told him it was over. I don't need anyone who's gonna cheat on me." Yoongi sounded bitter and Jin thought he might have heard a little sadness.

"I'm sorry." Jin said.

"It's okay, you didn't cheat on me. We weren't together for that long but it still sucks." Jin could defently hear some sadness in his voice this time. "Now do you feel sorry enough for me to give me the bottle back?" Jin thought a little but decided that it was his life after all. He handed the bottle back.

"So what now? Your plan is to get wasted alone?" Jin asked.

"Yeah unless you want to join me?" Yoongi asked shaking the bottle. Jin figured Yoongi was going to drink the bottle anyway so he might as well help so he didn't drink too much. Jin took the bottle and drank of it. They sat in the couch, taking turns to drink. An hour later they were both pretty drunk.

"You know what Jin? I should have known. Who on earth works out that much?" Yoongi slurred his words. "Did you see them together? God I'm stupid. It was so obvious."

"Forget about him." Jin said also slurring his words "What you need is to go out there and find someone and have some casual sex."

"Yeah you're right." Yoongi said. He looked at Jin "But why should I go outside to find someone, when someone is already here?" Jin looked at him, the room spinning a little too fast.

"You want to have sex with me?" Jin asked.

"Why not? You're not seeing anybody." Yoongi said. He moved closer to Jin. Jin didn't move away when their lips touched. He didn't move away when Yoongi sat on his lap.

"You know what. Screw it. Let's have sex." Jin said when he got the chance. He moved so Yoongi was on his back. The alcohol made everything seem weird and the tiny voice in both of them that said it was wrong, was easy to ignore. Jin leaned down and kissed Yoongi roughly, the kiss tasting like alcohol. Yoongi moaned when Jin pressed their bodies together. Jin slipped his tounge in and it danced in his mouth. Yoongi put his hands under Jin's shirt and pulled it off. Jin did the same to Yoongi but didn't stop at the shirt, he moved on to his pants and underwear. Yoongi was fully naked and ready. Jin leaned down and kissed his hard member. He took him in his mouth, making every inch of it wet. Yoongi was a moaning mess. He started to thrust slightly with his hips. Jin stopped and took his own remaning clothes off. Jin sat up and helped Yoongi place himself. Yoongi was filled up and loved it. He went up and down fast and steady. Jin's head was resting against the wall while he was moaning his heart out. Yoongi left very sloppy kisses on Jin's neck. Jin put a hand on Yoongi's member and pulled and pushed. Now it was Yoongi's time to moan. Jin kissed Yoongi's chest. After a while Jin came and so did Yoongi. Yoongi moved so Jin pulled out. Jin lay down on the couch and pulled Yoongi down in his embrace. They fell asleep right away. Too drunk to care about putting on clothes.
The next morning Yoongi found himself on the couch with a massive headache. Jin wasn't to be seen but he could smell food so he was probably in the kitchen. He realised he was naked but someone had put a blanket on him. Suddenly the things that happend the night before hit him. He remembered Jimin cheating on him and how he decided to get drunk. He remembered having sex with Jin. Good sex. Yoongi wasn't sure how to feel about it now. He had never seen Jin in that kinda way before but he had to admit he was handsome. He was sweet, nice, sometimes funny, cute, a damn good kisser and-. Yoongi stopped himself. Where did all of this come from. He stood up to find his clothes. He walked to the kitchen.

"Morning." Yoongi said in a husky voice. Jin turned around and smiled.

"Morning. Here take this." Jin said and handed him a glass of juice and a pill. Yoongi smiled greatfully while butterflies were in his stomach. He sat down at the little table in their kitchen. He looked at Jin making food. He liked the way he was concentrated about it.

"About last night-" Yoongi started but Jin cut him off.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. We can just forget it happend." Jin said, he had his back to Yoongi.

"I don't want to forget it." Yoongi said. Jin's shoulders were tense before but they relaxed by his words. He turned around with a smile.

"Niether do I." Jin turned around again as his food were about to burn.
Yoongi looked at his phone and realised he had gotton twenty text from Jimin and at least fifteen phonecalls. He read some of the text. It was mostly just him saying sorry and asking for him to understand. Telling how he didn't mean for it to happen. Yoongi didn't care. He wrote one quick text back:

'It's alright Jimin. You should be with Taehyung. I've moved on.'