Yoonjin (smut)

Jin and Yoongi were at a small gathering of friends. Jin were in the kitchen looking into the living room where his boyfriend were laughing and smiling with a boy. For weeks Jin had to hear about how perfect of a friend this guy was. The two of them hadn't seen each other for a long time and Yoongi had been excited all week. To be perfectly honeste it didn't bother him much. He knew Yoongi loved him and he was just excited to see his friend. Though it did bother him slightly how close the two bodies were. He studied them, when another friend came over to him.

"Yoongi seems busy." His friend Namjoon noted.

"Yeah. I noticed." Jin said not letting his eyes of them for one moment.

"Are you jealous?" Jin shook his head.

"No. I'll deal with Yoongi later." Jin said and finally stopped burning holes in them with his eyes. When the gathering was over. Yoongi and Jin took a cab home to their apartment. As they walked in the door Yoongi said:

"Man I'm exhusted! I just want to go to bed. It was nice seeing him again though." Before Yoongi knew it, his body were pressed up against the door. There was no space left between their bodies. Jin put his hands next to Yoongi head. Their lips brushed against each other as Jin spoke.

"All night I have seen you standing close to that guy, laughing smiling. I think you need to remember how to behave and who your  boyfriend is." Yoongi's body woke up as he saw the look of lust in Jin's eyes. He knew that Jin was a little possive over him sometimes but so was he towards him. Honestly it didn't suprise him he reacted like this it was rather reassuring to know it botherd him.
Yoongi wanted to kiss Jin but Jin leaned back.

"No no. You need to learn your lesson." Jin put his fingers into the straps on his pants which were meant for a belt. He pulled his lower body closer to him. He walked backwards and pulled Yoongi with him. While they were walking Jin talked in seductive voice that went right to Yoongi's member making it rise.

"So one thing is you have talked about this boy for weeks. Another thing is you've been all over him tonight. I don't care how long time it has been since you've seen each other. You're mine and only mine, I don't want to hear another word about how perfect another boy is." They had reached the bed and Jin pushed Yoongi down on it. He hovered over him before speaking again.

"Nobody is allowed to be closer with you than this." Jin said there was enough distance between them to make Yoongi go crazy by the lack of contact. "Only I am allowed to be this close to your lips." Jin said and leaned down so they could feel each others breath. "And nobody is allowed to touch you from here and down." Jin let a finger trace down from Yoongi's chest and down to the begnning of his pants." Then finally Jin leaned in a kissing the younger roughly. He sucked on his lips asking for permission. As soon as he got it he explored every inch of the youngers mouth. Yoongi moaned when Jin let his hand slip down his body, and touched his already harden member. Jin kissed down to Yoongi's earlobe and sucked it. When he ran out of visible skin, he took the youngers shirt off. He kissed down his stomach and up to his nipples which made him moan. He then proceed to get off Yoongi. He grabbed something to tie Yoongi's hands together. When he had placed them over his head he stripped himself naked. Yoongi's eyes glowed by the look of his boyfriends perfect body. He wanted to touch it, he wanted to kiss it. Jin teased him, he hovered over him making sure there was no physical contact. Yoongi moved impatient. When he started to whine a little Jin started to take off his pants and underwear kissing the naked skin that showed with every inch. He took him in his mouth, licking around it. Yoongi kept moaning not leaving any room for actual words. Jin let his tounge go over the tip and he could taste the pre-cum. Yoongi started to thrust slightly. Jin's head bobbed up and down in a quick pace until Yoongi came. Jin swolled and crawled up to Yoongi's lips. The younger was suspicious, surely he wasn't gonna end there and let him off so easy. Jin kissed Yoongi's lips with more passion than ever. He reached to the nightstand and got a bottle of lube. He put a great amount on his penis and turned Yoongi around. He pushed himself in and thrusted. Yoongi had his head resting on his tied up hands, his bangs were sticking to his forehead. Jin's moans were right next to Yoongi's ear.

"Now who's boyfriend are you?" Jin said in a dangerous low tone.

"I'm yours." Yoongi moaned.

"And what's my name?" Jin said out of breath.

"Kim Seokjin." Yoongi said obdient.

"And who's boyfriend are you not?" Jin asked not satisfied.

"Everyones else's ." Jin was thrusting fast and Yoongi bit down in his own hands the pleasure being too much. He hadn't even come down from the first high.

"That's right. You are nobody elses but mine." Jin breathed in Yoongi's ear. Jin left sloppy kisses on Yoongi's back and the younger honestly thought he was going to die from pleasure. After a number of thrust and another demand from Jin that Yoongi had to say who's boyfriend he was, Jin came inside Yoongi. He pulled out and turned Yoongi around again. He released Yoongi's hands.

"And nobody gets to do with you. Understood?" Jin said, he crawled off the bed and quickly put some clothes on. He left Yoongi on the bed breathless but smiling.